Chapter 6

That night, the theater was packed. The Akids were backstage getting ready. They had been asked to be backup dancers/singers, and Cynthia helped out with the costumes. 

"Two minutes to curtain, everyone" The Akids soon heard a staff member call out. 

The Akids got in their positions before some spotlights flashed on and they saw Josh up on stage wearing a hat and tux. Steve, Joe, Mr. Salt, Slippery, and Tickety were all watching in the audience. 

Josh started singing. 

"Lights down, places. I can't believe that tonight's the night. Costumes, ready. Now my dreams are all in sight. And I can feel my world changing. Like my dreams are enchanted. Is it the lucky charm in my pocket? Or just someone that I've always been? Maybe I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!"

"Maybe I'm magical, something incredible! Maybe I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!"

"If what I feel is true, the magic's in you~"

More lights came on and the curtains raised as the Akids came out on stage, dancing and singing with Josh. 

"Unshakeable, unbreakable~"

"I got a fire that they can't put out~"

"Unstoppable, it's possible~"

"There's no illusion I should sing out loud. And I can get there if I just believe. I believe I can make it. There's a spell coming over me. I'll show them something that they've never seen. Maybe I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!"

"Maybe I'm magical, something incredible! Maybe I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!" 

"If what I feel is true, the magic's in you~"

"Du du du du du du du, du du, du du~"

"Ohhhh the magic's in you~"

Blue then played her cowbell before it was revealed that the rest of the Blue's gang was here including Shovel, Pail, Side Table Drawer, the Spice family, Periwinkle and Magenta and they all came up on stage to sing with Josh. 

"Mabye I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!"

"Maybe I'm magical, something incredible! Maybe I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!"

"If what I feel is true, the magic's in you. Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh. Maybe I'm magic~"

"Happiness is magic!" 

"If what I feel is true, the magic's in you. Oh, the magic's in you. Yeah, the magic's in you!~"

The crowd roared in applause over the show. And what a show it was. Everyone bowed to the audience over their spectacular preformance. Blue jumped into Josh's arms while Josh looked into the fourth wall and said. 

"Thank you"

"Bow bow bow" Blue barked into the fourth wall before licking Josh's face. 

The Akids then came up to Josh while Kali placed her hand on his shoulder. 

"Well done" She told him. 

Josh smiled at his new friends, telling them. "Blue and I hope you'll come and visit us in Storybook World sometime"

"That'd be awesome!" Brock and Ann both beamed. 

"Bow bow!" Blue gave each of the Akids a lick on the face, finishing with Cynthia. 

The fashionista looked disgusted at first being licked by the puppy but then slowly smiled, saying. "Yeah, that would be nice"

With that, the gang continued taking in the cheers and praise from the audience as this had been yet another amazing adventure. 

Later~

The Adventure Kids were seen dancing with Josh and Blue to the "Happy Puppy Dance" while the credits rolled. 

THE END