Part 2: Tzuyu

All of the girls have gone away on vacation. I too was planning to go on vacation and visit Taiwan to see my family, but a last-minute photoshoot event prevented me from doing so. All because I fell victim to Chaeyoung’s peer pressure. "Cheer up and be accepting of this opportunity! They are very respectful and will take care of you. I promise you won't regret it." Once again, I’m not sure as to why I find myself in this predicament, but here l am, in Seoul, with my vacation plans ruined.

Today officially marks the start of our vacation, and tomorrow is the day of the photoshoot. I was informed that I could style my hair any way I wanted, so with that in mind, I'm not even going to bother doing anything crazy. I spent the rest of my night leading up to the photoshoot just relaxing at home, watching Disney movies.

I woke up the next day to a text message from Calvin Klein's marketing manager.

"Today is the day. I hope you’re as eager as we are to work together. Chaeyoung gave us good expectations about your professionalism and can’t wait. Our crew will be waiting for you in our studio at the agreed time." - read the message.

I take a glance at the time on my phone only to realize that it's still pretty early. What better way to make the most of this spare time than to take a nice, relaxing bath with salts and rose extract. Heck, I almost fell asleep in the bathtub because of how relaxing the experience was.

After getting out of the tub and drying myself off, I check my phone only to see that Jihyo has sent pictures. She looks just as beautiful as always, and the area she’s in looks just as stunning. I'm so jealous! At least she promised to bring me some goodies from there. I hope it’ll be something nice at least.

I touch up my makeup a little, not anything too crazy as there will likely be make-up artists at the shoot itself that’ll take care of it. I decided to go for a more casual style without my outfit, and a little touch of perfume.

I finish getting ready, grab my stuff and call my manager to come and pick me up.

It doesn't take any more than five minutes for him to show up. I get in the car and we start chatting, mainly small talk. I suddenly remembered that he was also working during his vacation days because of the fact I decided to accept this photoshoot opportunity. l apologized to him out of impulse and promised to make it up to him someday.

We eventually arrive at Calvin Klein’s studio. I walk up to the reception desk, and the receptionist takes some information from me before leading me to the room where my shoot will be taking place. While walking the hallways, I was fascinated by the number of portraits decorating the area. I saw idols of the likes of Chaeyoung, Jennie, Sunmi, Lay, and Hyuna, they all look great.

"I don’t remember Chae having such nice boobs." -I think and smile to myself at my witticisms.

Once we arrive at the room, I am greeted by the director of the company's headquarters in Seoul, along with other staff members and higher-ups.