Part 3: Sana (ft. Miyeon)

- "How are you doing, are you long to go?" -I received a message.

- "About 20 minutes. I hope you're at the station when I get there or I'm going to get lost :'( " -I replied looking at the train screen.

I'm heading to the little town where my best friend's family resides. We both have vacations so she has invited me to spend a few days there. So many years of friendship and I still don't know her parents. In case you're wondering, her name is Miyeon and I've been in love with her for years, which she obviously doesn't know. Or so I think.

The train stopped, I grabbed my suitcase and got off. At the back of the train I saw a slim blonde person waving at me. It was her and as I approached she came running up to me. She was gorgeous, for her latest album all her members had chosen to go blonde, and my friend looked so beautiful.

 She was gorgeous, for her latest album all her members had chosen to go blonde, and my friend looked so beautiful

- Hiiii sweetieee! -she almost shouted as she came up to me and hugged me. She smelled like roses, her favorite perfume, the one I always miss so much, her default scent.....

- Hello! -returning the hug- You look beautiful as blonde.

- Do you like it? I wasn't convinced at first but I ended up liking it. -she smiled. That beautiful smile...

- It looks great on you, I promise.

- I believe you hehe. Come on, the town is not very big so we'll walk home. -He said as he helped me with my bag. (Yeah great song isn't it?)

As we left the station, I was impressed. It was a very traditional village. The first thing I thought of was my country, as the houses looked a bit like the traditional houses in Japan.

As we walk, she is telling me about their latest album and about the tour they finished just a week ago. I just listen to her, watching her lips so thin and pretty move. I also tell her about our latest work and tell her a little about the next album. She's the one I can trust with any secret.

After a 15 minute walk, we arrived at her house. It was huge and, like all the houses in town, very traditional. Her parents were in the driveway, taking some suitcases out and putting them in the car.

- I'm sorry to leave you alone, but my husband has a job in the city and we're going to spend a few days there. -Her mother commented after introducing us with hugs. She was super nice.

- Mom, we are too old, please don't worry. -Miyeon answered with a laugh.

After we said goodbye to them she gave me a tour of the house. Inside it looked even bigger, and I loved that it was so similar to houses in Japan. It even has something very similar to an ofuro, a traditional Japanese bath.

- Are you hungry? I went to the supermarket earlier to buy a few things to make something tasty to eat. -she asked.

- I'm very hungry...

She put on an apron and started cooking. She looked so pretty... While she was cooking we caught up on our gossip and gossip. She was telling me how well she is getting along lately with Yuqi, and especially with Soyeon. Also that in the next few months they are going to release a new album by K/DA, a group with which I also collaborated, and where she is a member (Riot give me a new K/DA album please!).