Deep Brain, Deep Blue

He thought, Yatora thought that everything was way too new in his life for kind of a person like him. And the person he was when he wasn't into making art, well... He just wouldn't want to talk about it to anyone nor anyone to see him as a person 'like that'. And it's because he wasn't the kind of guy who was a clean-cut, threats people before thinking 2 times and helpful towards the environment around him. He was just living as he pleases and do everything he wants with the 'outcast' group of friends of his. Plus, he was smoking enough to not give a damn about his livers.

But since that everything's in the past now, he wants to live the life he has left now. In a good way of course. He has an ability. A hobby. Even more than just a hobby actually. And it makes him satisfied enough to look forward his way and nothing else. Well, he was thinking like this when he was just accepted and started to well-known 'Geidai Tokyo University'. At the time he didn't know what was waiting for him over there, or who.

Well, at least it was going good for him. It has been a full 4 months and they were one of the hard ones. But even this dirty blonde haired boy who keeps on thinking about everything with an overthinking brain, who keeps the love of art inside his heart met new people. As he got to know more people, he got to know the art world even more and more and begun to understand it properly.

Just one of the people he met at university: Murai Yakumo. He didn't really like him at the beginning, nor he does now. But there is some sorta things he actually did for Yatora. Thanks to him, he could keep more people around him. That made a great deal of impact on Yatora's understanding of art and its world. And he still can't wait to feel himself swimming and floating around that blue world which was one of his first serious artworks: Blue Period.