From Calls to Dreams

Two weeks have passed like it was nothing. It was the day before the day they're going. It was Sunday.  And Yatora was at home trying to make done his things he's going to be taking with him.
For a sudden, a phone call popped up. It was Murai who was calling. He was saved as 'Tattooed weirdo (Murai Yakumo)'. He opened it fast but reluctantly.

Murai: HEY THERE YATORAAAAA!
Yatora gets away from the phone for that one scream.

Yatora: Ugh, for real Yakumo-san, please don't scream right into people's ears. You know they can actually hear you when you talk normally, right??
Murai: Yeah, maybe. But it's a part of my personality, sooo... (This made Yatora really annoyed.)
Murai: Anyways, I called you because I wanted to make sure you got everything you need.
He turned his voice into a more serious tone and weirdly, this kinda made Yatora feel turned on. Just then he forgot what he even felt like and responded to him: What do you exactly wait from me to take near me?
Murai: First of all, me.
He said it with a flirtatious way.
And apart from that, all you need is your brushes and underwear.

Yatora: Ha-ha, very funny.
Murai: Well it's good for me, gyahahah! He laughed like an arrogant child just to turn it into the manliest voice the mankind has ever heard.
Murai: I like you y'know, Yatora!

This made Yatora blush really hard and he was thankful for Murai can't see him at that time.

Yatora: Okay, I'll get the things I need to. Bye now.
Murai: Okay fantastic, byee!

Yatora's pov:

What was that just now?? I mean, how could he say something that reckless? Well, it's not like I have feeling for him but still. I mean at the beginning, I don't even know whom I'm into. It's kind of a complicated story as well. So I always thought it was better for me to not talk about it to my group of friends(Sumida, Utashima and Koigakubo.) nor think about it to myself: But I actually never felt any kind of romantic feeling or anything like that much of a strong feeling towards a girl. I mean they're all awesome, there has been so many amazing girls in my life until now. Like Mori-san, Kuwana or Fuji Kurio... To be honest, the last girl was the most wonderful one in my eyes at every aspect possible. But still, when I think about it, I can never see me and her holding hands, doing the lovers stuff or so on. But I don't want these kind of unimportant things to get on my way to art. So until now and from now on, I choose to pretend there's not a problem about me. Maybe I can have my answers later.

General Pov:

He thought about this specific inner speech while taking a shower. After he showered, he looked at the mirror just to see the way his body looks. He enjoyed it. But the thing he enjoyed wasn't the fact that he liked himself, but his *body*. He liked that man body of he has. And he liked every portion of it. Again, that weird feeling. Then again, pretended to not have a trouble. Finally: he slept. He slept just to get to that blue world he created on his own. He slept on its roads, on its roofs and on its benchs. The last face he saw, inside that dark toned blue: Murai Yakumo.

He only saw it to forget about.