Who Is 'They'?

Yatora's pov:

We got the table ready. It was in such a good shape with all the meat and marshmallows on. First, we were going to eat meat leading it to take the marshmallows and have a delicious night with everyone. Everyone got their seats and after praying straight away, all of us were having the pleasure of the tasty meats we've buyed from the hardware store. I was sitting at my usual place and Murai was next to me but at the head of the table as he was the father of the family. Momo's dad was in front of me. And the others were scattered over the other places.

General pov:

Murai: Oh, by the way. We saw Kanie at the hardware store with Yatora.
Hachiro: Hm? Is it so... How was the art lunatic doing?
Momoyo: He really is a weird guy for an art lover. He scares me.
Murai: Nothing much. He's still looking at paintings which aren't worth selling for such prices and trying to trick people for buying them. He even twaddled some shit about my art and Yatora's no scholarship.
Hachiro: God...That man really should be bored from his almost done life.
Momoyo: I'm pretty sure he has the cardboards of famous artists and viewing them before going to sleep...
All of us started laughing hard for that one thing Momo said. Even Yotasuke was laughing.

Murai: Ghahahahah!! That was a really good one Momo!
And when the table's mood got back to normal, Murai talked again:
But really. I was lucky to have Yatora today. Because he got mad at him for me. I'm genuinely glad for this. I've gotten into fistfights with him at least 4 or more times, but I didn't have to do it today. I didn't care about it anymore. So thank you, Yatora.
Momo's dad: Aw that's such a wholesome story, isn't it??
Momoyo: I agree, I agree!
Yatora: You're welcome, Yakumo-san... It wasn't a big deal, really. In fact, I didn't even do anything to talk back to him.
Murai: Oh, yes you did Yatora. You actually did! So quit playing the modest hero and be proud of yurself. You deserve it y'know!
"A-Allright then..."

Momo's dad: For Yatora's bravery, why don't we celebrate it with a little bit of whisky?! He said as he held the bottle in his chubby hands. He gave some to Hachiro and Murai as they wanted some. "Do you want some too, Yatora-kun??
Murai: Hey, he's the same age as Momo. Keep your adult whisky to yourself old man.
"Oh, is that so."
Yatora: Uhm actually, I've turned 20 two weeks ago. So I can drink.
Murai was shocked to hear this: What?? Dammit Yatora, you should give this kind of important informations eralier than that!
"Allright allright..."

After 1 hour or maybe less than that, when everyone was full, and the ones drank their whiskies as much as they wanted to, everyone was at somewhere, doing another thing.
Whisky was stronger than Yatora thought, but he wasn't regretful for this. Only thing he was feeling sorry for was how nice people he got to know and how he couldn't treat them as fine as he should have.

Momoyo, Hachiro and Yotasuke have gone to the garden area with marshmallows in order to have another tour of eating. Momo's dad and Murai and lastly but not leastly: Yatora was still on the table, drinking. Well, Momo's dad was passed out from drinking after working all day at his office(sauna) but the other two were still going at it.

...

They weren't talking. They didn't even know if one of the other was good enough to hold a conversation in a healthy way. Murai wasn't affected by drinking 5 or maybe 6 shots. He was used to drinking pure malt made whisky as much as Taketsuru. But the same thing was not valid for Yatora. He was drinking before that too, when he was smoking as well, it's true. But he wasn't drinking for a long time, plus he hadn't drink this much (7 shots) ever before. So nothing's more natural than Yatora being madly intoxicated.

"Hey, are you ok? You don't look so...sane right now Yatora~"
He said it as he smirk but what Murai didn't know was Yatora was even more drunken than he thought. But he still couldn't reply back. Only with force and hardly.
"Mmh...Yea yeah...I'm fine." He wasn't.

He wasn't even looking at Murai. His head was down to table and hiding his face with his tuft of hair. This was a signal for Murai to give him a glass of cold water for him to gather himself together.
"Here, help yourself with water."
Yatora couldn't even get the glass from Murai's hand. His hands were too weak for that kind of action. That's why when he did, he immediately overthrew it on the table. After he did that, he didn't give a reaction. He was gawping at the table and the glass he threw by accident. "I'm...sor-ry, hick*!
"Don't worry, it's fine."

Yatora's pov:

I don't know what's going on in the world right now. I'm so dizzy... Why am I like this?? Hiccups. Again. Again... Another one again. Then I want to sleep. I want to cry. I wanna scream out loud. But I can't. I can't just s- hick* them. All I see is the table. A water poured glass. And 'him'. I have to get myself together...I can't kee- hick going like this. I have to talk. Say somethin', whatever it is, dammit!

General pov:

"You know... You can drink quite a lot actually. But you still don't look bad Yatora~ I'm actually pretty surprised that you're not fully shit-faced by now. Only a person who has a past with alcohol can hold on this lon-"

"Ugh, what du ya say now? Are you tryna say that I was an alcoholic before?? Yea, maybe I was drinking all night long a while ago. So what about it?" He puts his hands to other boy' shoulders rough but careful.
"Woah, easy Yatora. I didn't try to say that. It's just, it's amazing how you have a tolerance at an alcohol at this degree."
He holds Yatora's wrists and puts them down from his shoulders. Dirty blonde haired boy says nothing. He starts looking down again as he gets away.

As the black haired boy looks at him from head to toe, he can't help but say it to his face: Huh~ you look cuter when you're drunk Yatora...
Yatora blushes and blushes on top of the blush Taketsuru gave him like it wasn't enough for him to look like a blushing mess.
And as you might expect, he couldn't say anything. He couldn't say anything but to give him a fast look and turn on himself again. Murai should noticed that reaction. This is why he chose to make him feel comfortable and kept up the conversation.
"Actually, there should have been 1 more person here. There should have been someone who makes art with us, eating meat and drinking Taketsuru. They can drink even more than me. They're the best when it comes to these kind of excessive things, huh... He says as he takes a cigaratte in his mouth in order to smoke.

"Sanada."

Murai looks in obvious shock and stays like that for a few seconds, locked in that word. That name.
"Oh. That scared me. Did I possibly mentioned about them before?
"Nah, you didn't... I figured out that it could be the same person whose name was written on one of the- hick, canvas' at the workshop. He spoke easier this time. But still, his head was in the position of a terrible mess.

"I see..."

There's a whole silence now. But it wasn't something they weren't used to. It's what their relationship is all about anyways. One minute ago: chit chat normally; one minute later: stop everyting and get lost in the infinite hush.

"Was that person...your lover or something...?"