(5) First Day Of School: Part Two

"Mason I.... I don't like being little." I said feeling a huge weight come off my chest. I'm not sure how he's going to react to that but I had to tell him.

"Wha... what do you mean?" He asked genuinely confused.

"I mean, I didn't want to be a little. This is really hard for me." I wasn't sure why I was trusting him with so much information about my feelings. I would normally never be this open. That's one of the side effects of regression....losing the ability to hide emotions. The thought of me regressing so fast sent a sharp pain of anxiety into my stomach.

"Well.. I guess that's good to know. I think we can take things slow. I promise you though, I really do just want what's best for you. I want to be the best big I can be so if we need to move slow, then that's okay. But you have to meet me halfway. I can't have you hitting me like that. Sound fair?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes but I knew in my mind that I wouldn't just start behind like a little because he wanted me to. He grabbed a few napkins out of the dispenser and wet them in the sink before handing them to me.

"Go ahead and dry your face and then we can go to see the nurse and after that the rest of the day will be in your classroom so we won't have to walk around okay." He said as I wiped my face. I appreciated how nice he was despite me kind of being an asshole. At least he knows what's going on now.

As we left the restroom he handed me his hand again and I hesitated for a moment before taking it. He said he'd meet me halfway, so I guess I have to hold up my end of the deal. As we walked to the nurses office I noticed it was massive. Like so much larger than I thought it would be.

"Good Morning. And who are you two? You checking in?" The nurse asked nicely. I was slightly upset she only looked at Mason. What if I was checking him in! It could have been that way!

"Yes ma'am. I'm Mason Blair and this is Noah Link."

"Okay. You two have a seat in the chairs right here and I'll be back in a second okay." She said before walking off. I saw a normal adult size chair and then a smaller kids chair next to it. I knew which one was mine but I still hated it. As we waited there I started to get anxious. I don't really like anything to do with doctors or medical stuff. At least we were the only ones in this huge office. I started looking around since I was bored and I realized why it was so big. There were several changing rooms lining one wall, and there were tons of storage cubbies on the other wall, each with a students name on it. I realized mine was on the wall and I figured they are for the little students but I couldn't really tell what they were for.

"Okayyy, so here's some paperwork for you Mason. I'm going to go over it with you both. If you have any questions just ask. And you little guy, make sure you listen too okay." She said in a baby voice to me. My face felt hot and I just looked down at my lap.

"Now, the main form you need to worry about is for little Noah to take home. He will need either his daddy or mommy to sign that they understand what we can and can't do in case of emergency, as well as list any allergies or medications he may need. You will also fill this form out but I do not need your parents to sign yours. Secondly, We will need to have  diapers on hand for accidents at school. If one does occurs you just come back here, let me know and I'll set you up in a changing room. He will have his own cubby that holds his diapers and other things he may need. Do you have any questions?"

"Uhm, no I think we got it. I'll make sure he gets the form done tonight."

"Okay sounds good. And have a great year!" She said. Mason grabbed my hand again and we started walking back to my classroom. I noticed that he was walking us towards the main hallway where all the other Bigs and Middles would be at right now and I was getting upset since my friends would definitely see me! That and Mason was holding the forms in his free hand and attempting to read them as we walked. He didn't notice that I was kind of struggling to keep up and then suddenly my feet went the wrong way and I fell face forward on the floor.