Stucky

Stucky=Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes

Movie or TV Show: Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame.

Where to Watch: Disney Plus(I think most of them is on Disney Plus, but if not go on Soap2day.

•Why do you ship Stucky?
•Is Stucky canon?
•(If Stucky isn't canon answer this question) Why do you think Stucky should be canon?

1. I ship Stucky because in Captain America: Civil War and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Steve betrayed Tony for Bucky, he dropped his shield for Bucky. I've never seen him drop his shield for anyone else. Also in the Winter Soldier, Bucky felt like he knew Steve even when Hydra damaged his memory.

2. No.

3. I think Stucky should be canon because the way he felt like he knew Steve even though his memory was messed up because of Hydra, Bucky has also been protecting Steve when they were younger in the 40s. Now it's Steve's turn to protect Bucky.

Also please comment if you have a question or I missed something, or I got something wrong.

Please vote and follow me. You can also comment if you like. I would love to know your favorite ship or what do you think about Stucky, and other things I'm going to go over.