★彡[ 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 ]彡★

___________________________________________

Even as a small child, Yudhisthira displayed extraordinary intelligence and knowledge. Under the instruction of the brahmins, he had diligently studied many scriptures, demonstrating his dedication to study. Also, Yudhisthira's father engaged him in conversations about everything from philosophy and literature to the sciences, demonstrating his wide-ranging intellectual interest .

The path to the throne, aside from politics, was a subject that Yudhisthira and his parents regularly discussed. He learned how to behave himself with both majesty and authority from his mother, who would share wisdom on the regal way of life. His father, Pandu, would teach him about the subject in the meantime.

He used to learn everything his parents taught him, including those lessons, but Yudhisthira was never able to comprehend why he taught him how to run a kingdom and what he intended to do with that information.

He has also listened to many stories from his mother Madri who tells Yudhisthira about the life of a royal prince, describing the lavish lifestyle and luxuries that come with living in a palace. She speaks of the grand feasts, beautiful gardens, and ornate clothing that are available to princes.

Yudhisthira listens with wonder, imagining what it would be like to live such a life of luxury. He dreams of walking through the halls of a grand palace, surrounded by wealth and power.

Madri also speaks of the strength and power of Hastinapur, the great city ruled by kings for generations. She tells stories of the kings who have come before, and the great deeds they accomplished in the name of their people.

Madri Also tells Yudhisthira stories about the grandeur of royal life. She speaks of the luxurious palaces and extravagant courtrooms where politics emerge like blooming flowers. She describes the council table where debates take place, and the long winding hallways filled with subtle mystery.

Yudhisthira listens intently to his mother's stories, sometimes lost in his own thoughts. He imagines himself roaming the grand palace, debating on important topics at the council table, and even sitting on the throne, making judgments and dispensing justice to his subjects .

Yudhisthira thinks back on his mother's words and feels a sense of pride and honor. He imagines himself one day being a part of the rajasabha, making important decisions for the good of Hastinapur. He is filled with a deep desire to sit on the throne with honor and dignity .

But today when he heard his father Pandu and Mother Kunti talking about a kingdom and how some miraculous things had happened, Yudhisthira felt curious.

Despite not understanding why, Yudhisthira remained silent out of respect for her parents. These had appeared to him to be nothing more than fantastic stories from another world. But, Yudhisthira's joy increased when his father revealed plans to transfer him to the kingdom.