Collector Fluff Alphabet {Romantic}

An Fluff Alphabet because why not.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Collector is very affectionate with you! He's been trapped for many millennia and has been deprived from any sort of physical affection. When you hugged him for the very first time something just clicked inside him and he wants to do it all the time now!  They show affection through physical touch and by giving you gifts. One time he tried giving you a cool-looking puppet-person as a offering.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

The Collector will always make you play games with them every day along with King! It's very fun but also exhausting. Collector will be very overprotective of you and also will be up in your personal space—but for a good reason! He's your best friend and you pinkie swore him that you would play with them forever! Regarding the start of the friendship it's either that you met him in his shadow form or somehow stumble upon him in his physical body. But it will always end up in a promise for everlasting friendship and games.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

The Collector loves to cuddle! It's his boost of energy that gets him going in the morning!  Even though you two sleep in different beds they always seemingly end up in your bed by morning and act all innocent to why or how he could've possibly ended up there. You have a feeling King knows but the demon never tells you. The Collector clings on to you like a Koala and drapes his body on top of yours. "It's because your my favorite pillow" the Collector says whenever you ask why he does that.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He has no prior knowledge or concept to the idea of domestication or settling
down. Although he has made it into one of his mini-games he likes to play called 'family'. You and him are always the parents while King is your child. Never let them go near a stove or else you'll hear a explosion in the kitchen and somehow he managed to explode the appliances. Same for cleaning they always manage to make a bigger mess than there already was, although he could just always snap his fingers and the room would be spotless.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

It's a simple answer. No. He will never do that. The only actual 'breakup' you'd guys have if it's when crusty dusty musty old belos in Raine's body somehow convinces the Collector that your gonna betray him along with King. But unlike King they will never hurt you. His feelings for you are indescribable and they will burn the world if it meant to keep you safe.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

The Collector is very committed to you but barley knows about marriage. He knows the general gesture of it but hasn't thought about actually doing it. The collector—once he actually understands about the topic—will be very quick to wed you. It's just like a pinkie promise, your gonna be forever committed to him, but legally now!