Collector Yandere Alphabet {Romantic}

Requested by @chaos2023

˚ʚ★ɞ˚

Got bored, decided to finish this request before watching the last episode.

˚ʚ★ɞ˚

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

They show their love through quality time such as playing games! Not only that though they love to cuddle you in private, away from prying eyes. Just be careful when he feels particularly lonely though, he'll squeeze your lungs out if you don't tell him to stop.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

They don't get particularly messy since he is easily able to snap whatever is bugging him out from existence but will be able to get messy if he deems it necessary.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He will treat them as another playmate! They will feed you, play with you, do whatever best playmates do! Just expect him to be hovering over you, constantly tuning into your emotions to see your reactions to games and such. It can get very overwhelming and annoying very quickly. Just don't snap at them due to that, you'll get a pissed off Collector.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

If you tell him to stop getting up close into your personal space, expect them to give you a confused look before going even closer to you. He wants to at least feel some part of you, comforting him that your actually there and that your not just some figment of his imagination.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

The Collector will be very vulnerable to you, especially since he thinks that your the only person that he can trust and you won't betray them. They will tell you everything, only leaving out some traumatizing parts of his past. But they will still have this lingering feeling that your gonna leave him like all his other supposed friends, due to that he is very distant to actual reality. Refusing to accept that he forced you into this carefully built relationship and that you willingly wanted to be his friend.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He will definitely be confused because what's there to fight back for? You're both having a good time and he gives you the freedom you need under their watchful gaze.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Their relationship with you is not a game but if you were ever going to attempt to escape, then they will think that thats a game. They enjoy surprises and will eagerly seek you out like it's another game of hide and seek. Even if he doesn't find you they can just teleport you back within a heartbeat.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

It happened when you refused to play one of his games, they started having a tantrum and couldn't control their powers. Which in turn may or may not have accidentally turned you into a puppet. Once he transformed you back though he started crying and apologizing, clinging onto your torso. After that they were super careful with their powers around you and refused to let you out of their sight.