Grom with Teenage Collector {Romantic}

Requested by @KISSUMEII

☾⋆。𖦹 °

You and The Collector met during a grudgby match. He was cheering on the opposing team you were against up until you got injured and him—excelling in magic—helped heal your injury.
You both clicked like two puzzles in a puzzle piece and made a connection right away. He didn't have many friends due to his past incidents and you were the only select few who could tolerant his presence without trembling the hell out of there.
     Of course he introduced you to his family right away, Eda and King, and they both accepted you right away. Although Eda did drag you to the side and T̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ warned that if you were ever to break his trust she'll break every bone in your body.
      The Collector hangs out with you every chance he gets. Your his only friend, actually his age, and they just want to live the normal teen life the best they can.
      The Collector started developing feelings for you when you defended him against some bullies of his. He doesn't really care about them but thanks you regardless. You always look out for him, asking him various of questions such as, did you eat yet? did you drink any water? Have you gotten enough sleep? 
      If your struggling in academics, don't worry The Collector has got you covered! He has endless magical abilities and can help you when necessary, apart from the homework and essay part. He isn't really good at that.
     One time The Collector was helping you study for an big upcoming exam and you passed out on their shoulder. Poor guy was a blushing mess by the time he dragged you to bed.
     Grom was coming up and everyone was chattering on and on about the event. You didn't care that much since you expected that nobody will ask you out again like last year.
     You locker's mouth opened and you put your books on its tongue, closing it back up again. You turned around to see in the distance a classmate of yours offering a gift to another student and they accepted the invite.
      You melancholy sighed, the single life was long and glum.
      "Whattya lookin' at?"
     You jumped at the sound of The Collector behind you, you spun around and exhaled, putting your hand up against your chest.
      "Titan Christ Collie. You scared the life out of me there."
      The Collector smiled sheepishly, "Oh, sorry, I was just gonna ask you if you want to have lunch together."
      Your face heated up at the sight of his smile, your heart racing against your own chest.
"Of course we can! I was just thinking about Grom."
The Collector strained a smile, sweat beading off of their forehead as they tugged on the collar of their hexside uniform, "G-Grom? I-I know nothing of G-Grom! I-It's not like I'm going to ask y— anyone out or anything.... Haha.."
Your eyes widened, a smile appearing on your face as you processed what he said, "Your gonna ask someone out to Grom Collie?!" You took his hands into your own, leaning your face closer to his as The Collecter swallowed nervously, his smile turning lopsided, "Who?! You must tell me! I can help you!"
"N-NO!" He shoved you away, a frown on his face in contrast to his usual happy demeanor.
"Oh.." You whispered, wrapping your arms around your torso, forcing out a smile, "That's fine," Of course they wouldn't tell you, your heart ached at the thought of their feelings going to someone else other than you.
"I-I-! W-wait! I-I didn't mean to hurt your feelings just now— it's just— I'm not ready to ask them out yet.." The Collector explained, putting his hands on your shoulders to try to cheer you up.
You looked up from the ground, a small smile on your face, "That explains it—Although—" You gently put their hands off of your shoulders and pointed to their chest, glaring daggers at them, "You must tell me who this supposed person is."

The Collector is in for a ride. He can swear that he hears an angry King in the distance watching the scene in front of him.

⋆。°

The rest of the day continued like normal—apart from the anxiousness and Jumpiness coming from The Collector—until the end of the day.
There was note in your locker, you opened it and it read- 'Dear Y/N. Come meet me in the front of the school when all the students have left. Your friend, Collie.'
That left you confused and half-anxious as you waited in front of the school entrance, pacing in circles. You half hoped that it will be a letter saying that someone has asked you out for Grom.
Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard someone walking towards you. You looked up to find The Collector with his arms behind his back, a nervous expression plastered on his face. You smiled at the sight of him and waved.
The Collector waved back, before tripping and catching their footing. You met them halfway down the steps, looking them up and down to see if they were somehow injured by just tripping on their own two feet.
"Why did you ask me to meet you in a form of a letter instead of just asking me?"
"I- uhm.." The Collector looked behind him and you looked to the direction he was looking at before looking back at him. There was nothing there, what could he possibly be starring at?
The Collector coughed into his sleeve before speaking, "I- have something to tell you," He started as you smiled, silently encouraging him to continue, "I- uh- W-Would you like to go to Grom with me?" He whispered, moving his arms from behind his back to reveal a freshly baked fairy pie.
Your brain malfunctioned at this revolution. The person he wanted to ask out was you?
The Collector noticed your silence and shifted on his feet, his nerves growing with every second that passed.
You finally responded by your face heating up a few degrees as you grinned, taking the fairy pie from his outreached hands, "Of course I will Collie!"
Suddenly, King jumped out from a bush and threw confetti in the air, cheering in victory. The Collector smiled, happily taking your free hand into his own.

⋆。°

You met The Collector at the entrance into the gym of hexside—where Grom was being held. They were talking to Eda as she pestered them on how to not to go too far and don't talk to strangers.
Eda noticed you first and flashed you her signature smile with her gold tooth showing and a wink, patting The Collector on the back and leaving with a 'good luck' to him.
The Collector had a star themed suit on him matched with a galaxy bow-tie. You tried your best to make sure your outfit matched with his theme.
You were fuming with excitement and quickly grabbed him by the arm and ran inside, him stumbling to catch up with your pace.
You two first hit off with the various of foods they have on display and ate a lot of sugar-filled desserts. Before deciding to prank some fellow hexside students, laughing like kids afterwards.
You saw people were starting to gather with their Grom date to dance, and you caught The Collectors attention towards it.
They blushed before nodding in agreement and you two rushed to the dance floor. The Collector had tried to get dancing tips from everyone they know. They were pretty good at it, but was stumbling and tripping every now and then—not because he wasn't good— but because he was getting distracted by your beauty.
Grom ended with you sneaking outside to watch the moon together before you both came crashing down with a sugar high.

☾⋆。𖦹 °

Ngl I loved making this 😭😭
I came to an unfortunate revolution that I have been spelling Collector wrong this whole time and needed to fix it in all of my books. Oh god.