-1-

I ran down the alleyway, my ankle burning along with my head and wounds throbbing.
Dammit, those Heroes really don't give up, do they.  I groaned internally.
I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned the corner sharply, making the gash in my side hurt even more than it already did, if that was even possible.
I kept on running until I hit a dead end, with my head throbbing, and blood pouring out of my side wound, I was ready to give up.
I gripped the gash and slumped to the ground with my back against the wall.
I closed my eyes and waited for the heroes to find me.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps running towards me and I was suddenly wrapped tightly in some sort of fabric. I opened my eyes to see a tired homeless-looking man with long black hair and a grey scarf around his neck.
"Hello Eraserhead" I rasped, my vocal cords sore.
"Hello Deku"
"whatchya gonna do with me?" I asked.
"Take you to a rehabilitation centre at UA."
I chuckled darkly "Why would you want to do that?"
"Because Some of the staff at the school believe that you deserve a second chance, me included."
"Well I don't think that's a good idea."
"It's either that or going to prison for the rest of your life." Eraser informed me.                                "Ugh, fine. Whatever" I groaned.
Eraserhead pulled me up with his scarf, making me wince from pain "You good?"
"I-I'm fine. Why do you care?" I stammered.
"Because I need you alive, come on."
I started following him but stopped when i got hit by a wave of dizziness.

ERASERHEADS POV

When I caught Deku I realised something. He was a kid.
I pulled him up from the ground with my scarf and started walking to UA.
I felt a tug on my scarf, so I turned around to see what happened.
Deku was standing still, his face pale. I looked down to see that where my scarf was wrapped around his side was drenched in blood.
Shit.
I quickly went over to him and picked him up.
"Put me down Eraserhead" He muttered to me.
"Nope, can't do that."
"Why not"
"Kid You're really pale, and you're bleeding out so I don't think you can walk on your own."
When I didn't hear a response from him I looked down to see him unconscious in my arms.
Shit, I have to get him to Recovery Girl right now.
I used my scarf to swing back to UA, I ran down the corridors to Recovery Girls office and burst through the door.
"Shota what do you- Oh All Might, set him down on the bed quickly!" Recovery Girl exclaimed when she saw Deku in my arms. I laid him on a bed and sat down in a chair while I watched Recovery girl heal Deku.
"what's his name, and where did you find him?" She asked after she had patched him up.
"I don't know his real name, but he goes by Deku."
"Deku? The number 3 villain?"
"Yup, and I caught him about five minutes before I brought him here, he robbed someone, and I started chasing after him, it looked like he had already been stabbed in his side, and it reopened while I was chasing him" I explained.
"Alright, he should wake up in a few minutes, I'll leave you two alone, call me back in when he's awake" Recovery Girl left the room.
I looked down at my phone and messaged Hizashi.

Names-

Sleepy Boi- Aizawa

Parrot- Mic

Sleepy Boi- Hey Zashi, you know the number 3 villain Deku?

Parrot- Yeah what about him?

Sleepy boi- Well the smart rat wants to put him in Rehab

Parrot- Okay, how does he plan to catch him?

Sleepy Boi- I already did

Parrot- Seriously? When? How?

Sleepy Boi- Caught him about ten minutes ago