-14-

ALL FOR ONE'S POV

Good, I have him. Now to kill the heroes. I opened Izuku's eyes, now mine, to see Eraserhead looking worried in front of me and Present Mic panicking behind him, "Deku? Why are your eyes red?" Present Mic took a step back.
"What do you mean?" I asked in Izuku's voice.
"Zashi that's not Deku" Eraserhead whispered.
"What do you mean? Of course it's me!" I lied.
"All for One stop lying. Zashi look at his eyes." Eraserhead tightened the binding around my body, "Where is the kid?"
I let out a dark chuckle and looked Eraserhead dead in the eyes.
"He's gone" I writhed in the scarf and it started snapping.
"SHIT! ZASHI CALL THE POLICE!" Eraserhead yelled at the blonde, who then ran to the phone.
I broke out of the scarf with ease and staggered to my feet. Using Izuku's lightning quirk I shocked the two pros, leaving them unconscious. Hearing sirens I quickly ran upstairs so it would take a bit longer for the stupid cops to find me.
Kurogiri I need a portal.
A few moments later a purple portal opened up beside me and the number two in command, and Shigaraki Tomura stepped out.
"Deku?" 
"Think before you talk to your boss like that Tomura" I said in my own voice.
"Shit! Sorry master" He bowed.
"No need for that Tomura. Lets go. We have some work to do" I went through the portal, Tomura following after me.
Just before we walked through, I dropped a note I had quickly written on the floor behind me.

TSUKAUCHI'S POV

I stormed through the door to the Aizawa and Yamada residence with several police officers following behind me. The other three officers and I spread out to try and find Deku, or All for One in Deku's body? Yamada hadn't made much sense on the phone, all I could make out was: All for One in Deku's body, come quick! I sprinted through into the living room to see the couple unconscious on the ground. Scorch marks were all through the room and Aizawa and Yamada had burns on their bodies.
"SOMEONE GET AN AMBULANCE! WE HAVE TWO PRO HEROES WITH BURN INJURIES!" I yelled to the officer that was standing guard in the doorway. 
"Right away sir!" He ran off to call an ambulance.
"TSUKAUCHI! THERES SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE!" Sansa shouted from upstairs where he and Gori were searching.
I quickly ran to them, and they met me at the staircase, and Sansa handed me a piece of paper, "Found this at the top of the stairs."
I unfolded it, seeing that it was a note.

'To whoever is reading this, it's too late. I already have complete control of Midoriya Izuku, better known as the number three villain Deku. Using him I will kill every pro hero in Japan, then every pro hero in the other countries. Don't bother looking for us.
-All for One.'

"Well, that's not good" Gori sighed.
"We need to get back to the station. You two do a final sweep of the house, just to be sure that Deku-All for One? I don't know what we should call him to be honest, isn't still here. I'll go wait for the ambulance that the other officer called, they should be here soon" I ordered, going down the stairs, leaving the two officers to finish off upstairs.
"Tsukauchi the ambulance should be here soon," The unnamed officer informed me, "Anything upstairs?"
"Gori and Sansa found a note from One for All," I told him, "I told them to do a final sweep of the upstairs while we search down here."
"Alright. Do you want to go outside and wait for the ambulance? I can take care of looking around this floor."
"Sure. Be careful though, he might still be around" I warned him.
He nodded and went to check the floor. I stepped outside as I heard sirens, and the ambulance pulled up.
"In the living room, two adult males with burns. I don't think anyone has moved them," I informed the paramedics.
"Thank you sir, we'll get them to the hospital right away" A woman said to me as she followed the others that had just rushed past carrying a couple of stretchers.
I nodded and then watched as Aizawa and Yamada were carried past me and out the door.

After the ambulance left with the couple inside, I went to look for the other officer. I walked through to the kitchen but he wasn't there, and he wasn't in the living room either.
"Hey Tsukauchi, there's nothing down here, it looks like he's not here anymore," A hand was placed on my shoulder, making me jump, "I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing to be honest."
"You scared me for a moment," I laughed, "And I also don't know if that's good or bad. Right, well we better tell All Might then," I sighed and pulled out my phone, then continued, "I'll text him now."
He nodded in agreement, and we went upstairs to get Gori and Sansa. Explaining that we had something to take to the station, I showed the other officer the note and let him read it.
"Thats not good," He handed the note back, "Hey, do you think that just maybe Deku is the evil one? I me-"
"No," I cut him off, "If Aizawa and Yamada trusted him, even just a little bit, he can't be evil. Believe me, I know those two, and they would never trust a villain if they didn't believe that the villain could be saved, and possibly become a hero." 
We were now walking out the door to the car, we got in, but not before I locked the house, and the officer started the ignition.
"Drop me off at the hospital and take the note and give it to the chief at the station, tell him that I need to check up on my friends alright?" I put the note on the centre console.
"But how will you get back to the station afterwards?"
"I'll get a taxi."
A few minutes passed and we pulled up at the hospital, I hopped out and thanked the officer. He drove off and I went into the building and up to the reception.
"Hello officer, how can I help you?" The woman asked me.
"Hi, two of my friends were brought in about half an hour ago, Aizawa Shota and Yamada Hizashi. Are they able to have visitors at the moment?"
"Hold on for a moment sir, I'll check with the doctor," She picked up a phone and dialled a number, "Hello doctor, two men, Aizawa Shota and Yamada Hizashi were brought in about half an hour ago, are there's an officer here asking if they are able to have visitors at the moment? Yes. Okay, thank you. Goodbye," She hung up, "They can have visitors, not too many at once though please. They are in room 15."
"Thank you so much Ma'am, have a good day," I thanked her.
"No problem, have a good day sir," She smiled.
I walked down the hall and stopped when I reached room 15. I quietly opened the door and walked in; I was met by a doctor setting up some machines in the corner of the room. 
"Hello doctor, how are they?" I looked at Aizawa and Yamada.
"Hello officer, their burns weren't too bad, and they should wake up soon, I'll leave you alone with them now," With that he left the room, closing the door behind him.
I pulled up a chair and placed it in between the beds. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, so I was really tired. I had stayed up to finish some paperwork and had finished at about 1:45am. I felt my eyes get heavy and I closed them and fell asleep.

ERASERHEAD'S POV

I don't remember much after Deku- no, All for One woke up in the kid's body. He broke out of my scarf and then I guess I was knocked unconscious, because I woke up in a hospital. I looked around me, my body stinging. Tsukauchi was asleep in a chair beside me, my guess is that he had gotten a call from Zashi and had come to help, and on the other side of him the same blonde was lying in a bed covered in bandages and was hooked up to a few beeping machines. Glancing down at my arms I saw that I too, had bandages on them. Someone moved beside me and I quickly looked over to see Tsukauchi waking up. It took him a few minutes to notice me, but when he did, he got really excited.
"Aizawa! Your awake! Are you okay? What happened?" He frantically asked.
"I'm fine, what the fuck happened?"
"I have no clue, you tell me. Yamada called me and all he said was something like, All for One in Deku's body, come quick," he sighed.
"Shit! Was he there?" I sat up quickly, immediately regretting it when I felt a sharp pain on my stomach.
"Hey, lay back down, your hurt, and no, neither Deku or All for One were there. Exactly what happened?" 
"Well, we were talking about Deku's time with the League, and then I think All for One tried to take control of him again, and he succeeded for a few seconds, but then Deku came back; I tied him up and then he bent over in pain and about a minute passed until All for One came back and took him over," I finished, "Again. And now he's gone. And I have no clue where he went."
"Neither. We held a raid where the kid said the hide out was, but I guess they somehow heard about the plan and abandoned the place," He sighed again, "We have no leads. We might just have to wait and see what happens. Maybe the League will attack somewhere and we can capture him? I have no clue."

DEKU'S POV

I can't see anything. After All for One took control of my body, it felt like I was floating in a dark endless void. After what felt like an eternity had passed, I could suddenly see something. I was in Eraser's house, and the raven-haired hero was in front of me, looking panicked while saying something. His blonde husband was behind him, also panicking, he then ran to the phone and dialled a number. I tried to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. I couldn't move, and it felt like I was tied up in something, presumably Eraser's scarf. All of a sudden one of my quirks activated and Eraser was hit by green lightning.
No! I thought desperately.
I tried to move, to do something. Anything that could save the heroes.

But nothing worked.