0.7

After Amy left Calum and I to go find Ashton, she frantically texted me to remind me not to get drunk until Calum and Luke were wasted. I assured her I knew what I was doing. I didn't plan on drinking enough to get me drunk anyway. I'd never been drunk before and I didn't want to start now. I hardly knew Calum and Luke anyway.

Just as Calum said, Luke was by the pool. He was already swaying a little and his cheeks were flushed pink. He was with a few other people but I noticed Ross was with him which made me want to turn around and go back to the car.

"Oh, what the fuck." Calum groaned.

He glanced down at me but didn't say anything. Instead, he walked toward Luke and Ross wordlessly, making sure his pace matched mine. When we reached them, Luke kept playing while Ross stopped yelling and whistling and looked right at us.

"Luke," Calum said loudly when we were close enough to talk to him. "Can we go somewhere else?"

Luke frowned and looked at him like he was stupid. "Dude, shut up, I'm winning."

Calum sighed and whispered something in Luke's ear. Luke's expression changed and he nodded, waving over to the guy across the table.

"I gotta go, man." he told him before looking at Ross. "You're my replacement."

"No way!" Ross complained a little too loudly. "I wanna go hang out with you guys and Alice."

"Too bad, I tagged you in as my replacement so you have to do it." Luke stated. "Otherwise, you're drinking all these beers."

He turned and led us away before Ross could say anything else. I was thankful Luke didn't make us wait around for him to finish playing because I really didn't like Ross when he was sober, so drunk Ross was probably even creepier.

"Have you seen Violet?" Luke asked Calum as they walked slightly ahead of me.

"No, she's probably with Michael." he told him.

I was starting to think they were dating since they always spent all their time together. Any time someone asked where Violet or Michael were, the answer was always "she's with Michael" or "he's with Vi".

Then again, maybe they were just close friends.

Or maybe they were related.

"Then I'm getting more beer." he stated, walking into the pool house.

Calum was right, it looked really cool inside. The main room was their living room which just had a couch, a couple bean bags, and two gaming chairs. Straight through that and into the next room was the kitchen, where Luke grabbed two beers and handed them down to Calum, who handed one of them to me.

"I don't-" I began to say but then remembered I was apparently a huge partier.

"What?" Calum asked, leaning down to hear me better over the music.

I shook my head and took it, opening the can like a soda.

Yeah, just imagine it's soda.

While Calum and Luke took huge gulps from their's, I took decent size drink. Then I tried not to spit it out because holy shit, it tasted bad. How did people even drink beer?

Luckily, I got it down without the two boys noticing my struggle doing so. They looked around for a moment as I stared down at the can in my hands and wondered how I'd actually make it through this party.

"I wanna dance." Calum decided.

Luke and I followed his gaze to a giant group of people dancing in the living room.