2.3

Luke Hemmings: I'm changing your contact to monkey

Alice Olivia: What why??

Luke Hemmings: It's official, you're now monkey

Monkeyyy: Okay but I'm changing yours to string bean

String Bean: Whyyyyyyyyy???

Monkeyyy: Because you literally are one

String Bean: But they don't even have arms and shoulders

String Bean: REMEMBER MY ARMS AND SHOULDERS???

Monkeyyy: Trust me I'm not forgetting them anytime soon

"Forgetting what?" my sister's voice came from behind me suddenly, startling me.

I jumped away from her, clutching my chest. "Jesus, you scared me."

"Actually, it's Amy," she deadpanned, "but you're not answering my question. What did he show you that you're not going to forget?" she smirked.

"His dick." I replied, rolling my eyes. "What do you expect me to say? You know that would never happen."

"Did you take your medication?" she asked, opening the fridge and looking through it.

"Of course I did, I never forget." I assured her as my phone vibrated in my sweatshirt pocket.

String Bean: Oh reeeeeallyyyyyyy? ;-)

She sighed, seeing there was nothing she wanted to eat. "Just checking. Oh, don't make dinner plans."

Monkeyyy: Your fuckboy is showing

"I already did." I shrugged. "Cal, Mike, and Violet are coming over for dinner."

Since it was Sunday and I had no clue how I'd manage to tell Luke about me, Calum suggested that I bring the three of them over to talk about it. They said that they'd even stay with me if I wanted them to if I ended up telling him. The problem was that if I didn't tell him myself tonight, he'd find out tomorrow morning at school without a doubt. I knew he'd be more mad if I didn't tell him before he heard it from someone at school but how was I supposed to tell him?

String Bean: Rude af :-(

"What?! No! Why?!" she whined.

"Mom said-"

"But dad said-"

"I don't even know why you don't want me to have them over," I sighed, "they're still your friends too."

"Ashton's coming over to meet our parents for the first time." she told me, closing the door to the fridge. "I'm gonna tell them that we've been dating and shit and I know Calum will definitely ruin my chances of them liking Ashton."

"Why would Calum ruin your chances?"

"Because he'll tell stories of crazy things Ash has done and mom and dad will think he's just some jerkoff. You can't invite them!"

"I already did and Calum's already on his way over. And hey, there is one tiny upside to this." I grinned.

"And what's that?"

"Michael and Ashton can carpool."

-

Michael seemed off. He stared at the ground like he was lost but a little amazed by being lost. His eyes were glazed over slightly and he wasn't paying attention at all or saying anything.

He was high as shit.

Amy and I had gotten high before so I knew what it was like. I could at least function when I was high so Michael either just got high for the second time - the first time never worked - or he got really fucking high. Either way, I had to somehow get him to come down before dinner. I was happy my parents were out buying food for the barbecue they were having to feed all of us.