Chapter 1

October 24, ——

Reader pov:

"Y/n wake up!"

"Nooo..." "let me sleep" I say. "No can do!!!" I hear. "Wake up or you're going to miss breakfast." That got my attention and I opened my eyes, and saw Gillian, my best friend.

"Fine im up" I say wanting to go back to sleep, but not wanting to miss breakfast. "Good!, c'mon let's go" She says jumping of my bed.

[time skip]

"Good morning" I say walking to the table. As soon as Gillian sees me she grabs my arm and drags me to the table we sit at. There I see my friends Oliver, Zack, Paula, Nigel, Sonya, Sandy, and Pepe. "Wow you finally made it" I hear Zack say. "Yep" I say popping the "p" at the end.

For a while we all start taking, not anything specific just talking about random stuff. Soon mom walks in with the bell, ringing it. "Okay my dear children.... Let's all say our grace....."

                  "Thank you for the food"
[in mind]
We start eating, chicken with vegetables and mash potatoes (idk if that's what they eat I Js made it up) it's kind of tiring to do the same thing everyday

Wake up
  Get dressed
Say grace
Eat
Play tag
Test
Play tag
Dinner
Shower
Change into pjs
Sleep

It's a loop everyday the same thing.

Here's the thing I know. I know about everything, about our "house" which is really a farm. I even know the order of the shipments.
And I know that my dearest friend Oliver is next.

I don't want him to go. But I can't do anything. I just sit and watch my siblings get shipped out to be eaten by those... creatures. I want to save him, I want to save everybody. Which is why I have been planning for 4 years. It's not done or full proof yet but it's something.

"Y/N!". "Huh?" I say. "You zoned out on us, you okay?" Zack says. "Yea I'm okay just thinking about stuff" He gives me a weird look but shrugs it off.

[time skip after everything is clean]

"Now my dear children, I have an announcement. A family has decided to adopt your dear brother Oliver. He will be leaving on his birthday tomorrow. Say your congratulations then go on and head to bed...."

"Congratulations" spread throughout the room, our friend group was happy for him, I wasn't though. I knew he would be getting...... eaten by those things. But if I wanted to try and help the others I had to stay calm

"Congratulations Oliver" I say "thank you, I'm really excited for tomorrow" he says practically jumping up and down. I didn't want to tell him. I wanted him to live a happy life till the end. I wanted to talk to mom about his shipment, so I did just that.

"Mom" I said entering her office. "Now y/n, you know better than to enter my office like that" mom replied. " yea i know but I wanna talk talk to you about Oliver's shipment". She sighs "what did you need to talk about y/n". "I know that Oliver's next and that you already and announced it and stuff, but is there a way that... you can "delay" his shipment". "Now y/n you know I can't do that". She responds.

I knew she couldn't, even if she wanted to but it was still good to try right....? I sigh "yea I know but just wanted to make sure I guess" "im sorry y/n, but if that's all you needed you should head to bed it's late". I look at the clock. "12:00 am" she was right so I said my goodbyes and headed to bed.

[time skip to the next morning]

I woke up early, well more like Iv been awake. I couldn't sleep with the whole "Oliver's getting shipped out" but oh well.

I started to walk down stairs, Oliver was gonna get "adopted" in an hour. I wanted to spend time with him before the goes, call me selfish but I wanted just to spend time with him.

We spent the hour hanging out with friends yet I'm still not ready for him to go. " Oliver it's time, let's go" I hear mom call out.  I see Oliver practically flying down the stairs in his "adoption" clothes. "OKAY IM READY" he yells.

" children, it's time to say goodbye to Oliver" (this sounds like a sacrifice 😰 -author)
We all say our goodbyes then Oliver goes to hug me and I hugged back "run please...." I whispered when mom looked away. Oliver just gave me a weird look but laughed it off.

" Oliver it's time to go, your family is waiting" mom says kind of annoyed. " okay mom!"  Oliver said his final goodbyes while crying " goodbye... I promise to write letters to all of you!" He goes in to hug our friend group for the last time...

                                 *SLAM*

And that's it.... The last time I saw Oliver.
We have no time to Greif I have to continue with the plan cause the next person getting shipped is me.

A/N: sooooo what do we think😟 btw I have no idea where I'm going with this I'm making it up along as I type