Chapter 3

I wake up to the sound of the bell, telling us that it's six in the morning. Surprisingly I'm up when the bell rings, kind of weird but whatever.

The little kids are running around and trying to find there clothes. " Y/N!!!" I turn my head to see Lana and mana. "Yes?" I respond "can you help us tie our shoes!" Lana says "of course I can" I lowered myself to there shoes to tie them.

After I finished I stood back up and patted their heads. I started to get emotional, I didn't wanna leave them Iv grown really attached to both of them. I pushed my tears back and smiled at them.

[ breakfast timeeee]

I sat where i always sit, said grace and started eating. The others started conversation while I zoned out. I was soon brought back to the world by the question " what do you think Oliver's doing right now" I looked up and glanced at zack knowing he's been in a state of panic or something.

Zack was tensed and zoned out but I lightly kicked his leg from under the table and he snapped out of it and looked at me. I gave him a look that said "keep your cool" he got the hint and just looked at his food.

Hoping no one noticed us I looked back at my friend group and softly smiled.

[ after breakfast ]

We were outside while some of the other kids were playing tags I was sitting by a tree with Lana and mana by my side. Lana was drawing something and mana was watching her draw. My shipment was coming up fast, soon I have to leave them along with my other friends.
I wasn't ready.

[ another time skipppppp (I'm lazy y'all pls) ]

I walked I walked into the library to check out the book with the bold letters from yesterday. It was a book about this girl trapped inside a high castle who tried to escape multiple times until she finally succeeded. I grabbed a loose piece of paper and a pen. 

After searching through the whole book, which was really long, the words that came out were.

Run
Escape
Demons
Mom
Ear
Tracker

It took me a minute to realize that it was a message. Run and escape literally meant run and escape, demons and mom meant the whole system and mom was the enemy. Ear and tracker. What's that for.

It look me a while but I got it. Everything clicked. How mom would always know where we were at. How she would always brush her hand against our ears while brushing our hair. How she would always look at something in her hand. That's how she found me. It wasn't just a unlucky coincidence she knew she almost wanted me to go.

I still had a Chance. I still a Chance to escape, mom wouldn't suspect after being caught I would attempt again right? I just have to remove the tracker. Somehow. Maybe if I remove the part where the tracker is at? No that won't work cause I don't even know where it's at. I cant ask mom cause she'll get suspicious that's obvious.

I started to zone out and think about options, if I leave the tracker in the same thing will occur and I'll get shipped of faster or worse something will happen if I happen to make it across. I cant start cutting random sections in my ear hoping it'll be the piece with the tracker inside. If I try to take it out now it might notify mom or something.

I think back to the book that had the clues the girl had to cut her own hair off to get away from the castle.

I gasp i had to do it. I just needed the materials

A/N: very short chapter but whatever🫂 i had to remove the previous chapter cause tbh i didn't have a Plot i was Js writing so some of the paragraphs have changed🤞 but ya see u in the next chapter‼️