THE NEW EMPLOYEES

Beau and Mitch are talking in an alleyway. "Beau you know I have a rough past. My girlfriend was killed and I'm an orphan. You're the only one that I have. We can't mess this up."  Mitch has a dark past. He doesn't want to lose anyone else. "Well we could really use help in the Beau Dayga. Hiring Angelina, Jill, and Brooke could honestly help us." Beau responds to him. They head back to the bodega, but leave after checking on the workers. The new employees, Jill Roberts, Angelina Tyler, and Brooke Maddox were restocking the beau dayga banana ice cream, mopping the floors, and preparing the register. The bodega was re-opening tomorrow, after two days of being closed. "Am I the only one who thinks this ice cream tastes like shit?" Angelina says, staring at Brooke. "I think you're just a little stuck up and don't know when to stop talking." Brooke responds. "Am I the only one who thinks she's a little mean?" Angelina asks. "Not mean.." Jill starts. "...brutally honest." both Jill and Brooke finish at the same time. "Great minds think alike." Jill and Brooke are starting to become friends, when Cherokee enters the back of the bodega, with a knife in his mouth. "SHIT RUN!" Jill says. They all try running to the door but it's locked, Jill tries to find the keys but she can't. "I THINK CYNTHIA HAS THE KEYS! CALL HER!" Brooke says. They don't have time to call her. Cherokee slits the ankles of Angelina, but then Cynthia shows up at the door and unlocks it. Jill and Brooke escape. Their hands around each others shoulders, but Angelina wasn't so lucky. Cherokee stabbed her at least 17 times. She's dead. Amy and Jennifer soon arrive at the scene. "Jill! I'm so glad you're alive. Poor Angelina though, she didn't deserve to die." Jennifer says, greeting Jill as she gives a nod to Brooke.  "Y'all need to get far away from this place." Cynthia says to Jill and Brooke. "I agree. You need to be safe." Jennifer agrees. "Goodbye Jennifer, Amy and Cynthia, tell Mitch and Beau we said goodbye too." Jill says to the girls. "If you ever need help, give us a call." Brooke offers. Brooke and Jill walk off together. "Okay, I'm going live." Any gestures for everyone to move out the way. "We are at the scene of the bodega as the second murder has just occurred, the murder of Angelina Tyler. She was stabbed by a dog named Cherokee, who is still on the run. Many believe that the dog is working with a human, someone close to the case. This is Amy from stab7 news signing off." Amy finished her broadcast when Beau and Mitch show up. Beau feels terrible, almost as if he is responsible for killing Angelina. "Angelina I'm so sorry. You deserved so much more. I wish I could've saved you." Beau utters these words looking over hee dead body. He feels terribly guilty, as he is hiding a huge secret about his past.