1.wake up😵‍💫

I woke up as my alarm rings!! Its 7 AM
ahh why do I have to wake up so early to go to clg everyday....
lord I don't know whether I'm finishing this degree or this degree is finishing me!!! ahh !!

"I think this degree is finishing you".

"I feel the same" huhh this voice

I saw my roommate Mia sitting on her bed having a cup of her morning coffee.

" Good morning bro !!! did you sleep well?" Mia asked

"Yupp !! but when did you come back from your parents house?"

"When you were sleeping like a Pig!!" Mia laughed

"Hehehe V. funny "

"Ummm y/n don't you think you're forgetting something?" mia asked

"Me. Umm i don't think so ... Is there supposed to be something??"

"You dumb human don't you've college to go?" Mia replied

" Oh Fuck !!! Its all your fault !! Now I'm late for my college!!" I said while running towards our shared bathroom.

"Wait WTF How it's supposed to be my mistake?".

Few minutes later I came back to get ready for my college . I asked Mia

" Why didn't you changed ? Aren't you coming to college with me ?""

" Nahh not today !! I'm not coming bro ! I'm tired af ! It was long flight for me so today I'm gonna take rest !" Mia replied

"Okiee Mia then I'm leaving!! Bye bye see you in the evening!''

"Yupp byee byee bro ! Study well" Mia said.
.
.
.
.

I was walking down the street and then took a bus to my college as I thought "How my life has changed in the past 11 months !!! I came to Seoul for my higher studies in January and it's already November...."! Coming here was not easy for me ! I consider my self lucky as I didn't gave up on my dreams!" Till last year december it was like a dream for me to get admission for my master's in SNU ! But when I recived that email I was so happy that I cried alot. I still remember I was standing in front of my house with my shopping bags as I recieved the Email. Tears started forming in my eyes . My dad saw me and panicked asked what happend to me why am I crying like this ..then I showed him my email and told them about my selection in the SNU . My dad was so happy for me then he told me not to cry as I should be happy for it .....It's been 11 months since I came to Seoul. I've enjoyed my college life a lot tho sometimes it's been stressful but overall Seoul is great I've made a lot for friends here.

The bus stopped and I entered in my clg I saw my friend Sam who was standing in the middle of path as he was trying to find something on the ground .I walked towards him and asked " What are you doing sam? Did you lose something?"

" Yeah I'm looking for a piece of my heart ! Have you seen somewhere?" Sam asked.

" God Sam !! You okieee i know its been 2 days since you brokeup with your gf ! You know na that bitch was cheating on you with not only one or two boys but with three boys!! plz don't take too much stress ! Give yourself some time ! You need to move on dude!! "

Sam said "y/n you know what its easier for you to say to move on as you've never ever experienced the real love in you life . You don't know how much i loved her ! I was going to propose her for wedding on valentine's day ! But she... she cheated on me! You've been single all your life .You won't understand my pain!
.
.
I felt pinned in my heart when Sam said I won't understand his feelings as I've never been in relationship as I've never recieved real love.... but I tried to ignore that and remind myself that right now its not my frnd sam its broken heart betrayed sam speaking whose gf cheated on him with 3 other boys".

I regain all my courage and speak "Sam ik I can't understand what you're going through. All I can do is cheer you up and help you to get out from this siutation ..I know I've never been into a relationship but I know that if your partner cheated on you then he/she doesn't love you and don't give a fuck about you !!!!

Soon Sam realized what he said to me and started apologizing to me ' I'm sorry y/n idk what i was thinking at that time I really doesn't meant to hurt you I'm really sorry!!
.
" It's fine Sam. I know it was not intentional it's fine to me don't worry and stop appologizing to me ....now lets go we're getting late for the class.
.
.
I spent my whole day in clg with back to back classes and presentations .....

After this exhausting day I need a coffee to gain all my energy.

I took bus to go to my dorm ...bus stopped I got out and started moving towards the park near my dorm to get my coffee from my fav coffee shop.

.
.
As I came back from the cafe with my coffee ..I was thinking about what Sam said earlier to me that made me little bit sad..... can't i understand what others feel when they are in love??...do I need to get in a relationship to feel those emotions??......

But I think it's not necessary to get in a relationship to feel those emotions ....ahhhhh shut up y/n don't think about all these things....
Let's just concentrate on the beautiful Han river and this tasty cold coffee ...
.
.
I move towards my usual bench ..where I spend most of the time ....from the day 1 this bench is my fav coz it's on perfect place ..it's near my fav cafe...near the bank of Han river...and here you can meet alot of cats and dogs which are love of my life.
.
Huh??
.
..I stopped as I again saw that man! Feeding and playing with cats in the park near my bench..
.
.

.
.
.
.
Who is he???
.
.
.
.
*******________**********
.
.
.
.
Hiee everyone!! It's me Jv this side...I hope you liked ch1 ..it's my 1st ever story... I've never written any story..so there might be some mistakes... 💕
And do tell me what you think about who is?? he