3. Stay Here !!!

* * Y/N's POV**

Who is he??
.
.
As usual that man was playing with kittens ... Is he their caretaker??...But he doesn't seem like one ....ahhh why am I thinking about a stranger??... okieee y/n let's go to our usual place and enjoy with loml my dear coffee!!! Ahhh...I can't imagine my life without you my love ...hehehe .
.
.
I was enjoying my coffee when suddenly I saw a notification on my phone !! It's a reminder that Mia will be leaving Korea in 2 days and now we only have one and a half days !! Lord.. I can't even imagine what Mia is going through !!
Last few weeks were so horrible for my poor girl. Firstly her father's business drop a bundle then her father had a severe cardiac arrest and died!!
Now she has to handle everything !! Her family businesss, her family even herself ... her dream of becoming a fasion designer is now just a dream as she is leaving her degree in between!! I felt bad for her but on the other hand..I feel proud of her how strong she is. Even after all this she is ready to accept her destiny ! I hope she will achieve everything!!
As I was thinking about Mia I realised that my cheeks were wet with tears! I wiped my tears and tried to divert my mind by listening to the songs!!
I put my bts playlist as bts are my all time comfort people!!!

**Namjoon's POV**
.
.
.
I was watching her while playing with the kittens. She saw something on her phone and was lost in her thoughts but after few mins she started sobbing !! What did she saw on the phone that made her cry?? I'm not feeling good !! Wait why am I thinking too much ?? ..... But then I saw her putting her headphones and she started listening to songs or something !! I can see how conforatble and good she was feeling while listening to something!! Her expressions has completely changed now. She is not upset. She is back to her normal self!! I wonder what she is listening to !!
Without even thinking I got up and went to sit on the empty spot beside her!! I don't know what I was thinking !!! She didn't noticed me as her eyes were closed.. I was putting my coffee on the side when I saw her phone she was listening to our songs. Wow she's an army !! I feel good how our songs are still helping the people , how they are still a comfort thing for our army...but suddenly!!!!!!!

**Y/N 's POV**

After listening to 2-3 songs.. I was feeling good . I thought I should leave for the dorm as me and Mia don't have too much time to spend and I've to help her in her packing too !! Suddenly the coffee near my laptop fell due to sudden movements from me as I started picking up my stuff in a hurry!!!

Oh shit!! I gasped.

"Fuck y/n!! " I cursed myself.

" I'm so sorry" I apologized to the stranger.

"No,no it's fine",the stranger replied.

"No it's my fault I'm sorry , I'll buy you another one", I said.

" No,no it's fine .Let it be", the stranger replied.

"No it's my fault. You just wait here I'll just bring a coffee for you as an apology... but don't go anywhere stay here okiee.. I'll be right back " I requested and started running towards the coffee shop while cursing myself.

"WTF Y/N can't you look around yourself before doing anything ahhhhh" I curse myself again!!!
.
.
.

**Namjoon' s POV **
.
.
.
Suddenly when she was picking up her stuff my coffee spilled and the moment she realised what just happened she started appoligizing to me and asked me to bring a new coffee for me. I denied but she didn't listen to me and told me to stay here while she bought a coffee for me ! Cute hehe!! Wait what am I thinking. I mentelly facepalmed my self!! I was waiting for her but suddenly my phone start ringing. I saw the caller id it was hobiee so I picked up the phone.

**On the Phone**

"Hello Hobiee" I said

"Hello Namjoonaaa !! Did you reach the home have you had your dinner??"