11. BITCH I'M DEAD

Hiya's pov:-

Oh god y/n I'm so nervous!!!

It's fine broo !! Don't worry!! You have worked your ass off for the whole damn year!! I know you're going to get this award!! And if not then!! Also it's fine coz in the end it's gonaa be a lesson for you to work even more hard!!
.
.

Yes yn you're right !!
Come on bro let's have a drink!!", y/n replied

both Me and y/n were enjoying our drinks when someone approached us !!!!

It was none other than....

He :- hey miss!

Hiya :- omg ?? i was surprised to see him!!

He :- may i know the name of this beautiful young lady?",he asked

Hiyaa :- Ohh yes !! im sorry im hiya ! hiya garg .

He :- Nice to meet you miss hiya!! and I'm..

Hiya :- Adrien Agreste !!

Adrien :- Oh you know me?? he laughed

Hiya ;- Of course I know you !! like who doesn't know the world's no 1 model ??.... by the way nice to meet you, Mr. Adrien.

Adrien :- "Ohh just call me adrien !!", he replied

Hiya :- "Okie adrien !! ... btw she's my sister y/n

Adrien :- Hello miss y/n !!

Y/n :- Hello mr. adrein ! nice to meet you.

Adrien :- Nice to meet you too miss y/n

Adrien :- Miss hiya would like to dance with me? he asked

Hiya :- Omg yess! I'm not gonna lose this opportunity!!

and then we went in the middle of the dancer floor.

Adrien : - So miss hiya what do you do??

Hiya :- I'm a senior stylist in this company!!

Adrien:- Ohh nice!... I guess your company's artists are quite lucky.

Hiya:- Eh .... why??, I was confused.

Adrien:- Because they have such a beautiful stylist ! and ... with your dressing sense I can feel you're probably too good at your work!!

Hiya :- Really?? I chuckled... because i didn't know how to reply to him. 

Adrien :- By the way miss hiyaa.. what are you doing.
tonight ?? like after the party?

Hiya :- After the party?? nothing much!! but why??

Adrien :- Well I would like to know you more!! Would you like to  you go on a date with me?

Hiya:- oh fuck !! , I mentally screamed and look towards y/n .. she was busy in talking to someone!!

Hiyaa:- umm Adrien !! yes I'm inn!!
.
.
.

I agreed to go on a date with him without giving much thought !! he was about to say something when the announcer asked all of us to gather for the award ceremony !! both me and adrien went over the plce where y/n was standing and siping her juice!!

Announcer :- now it's time for the biggest award of the year!!
All our employees worked too hard for the entire year!! We are so thankful of them!!! And the Employe of the year goes too....

Any guesses??

Mr. Jesung!!! Someone speak!!

Ms. Sunhae!!!

Ms Hiyaaaaaaaaaa!! Y/n screamed with my 2/3 fellow friends and employees !!

Adrien:- oh youre nominated for the award?? he asked

Hiya:- yes!!

Adrien :- woww thats so cool!!

Mr. Hesung!!! some speak

Announcer:- Okieee okieee so our nominated employees are Having thier support with them !! So the Award For the Employee of the year goes to Ms .Hiyaaa!!!! Congratulations ms hiya!! You're our employee of the year as well as only foreign employee in the history of hybe to get this award!! Kindly come on the stage !!

I was so shocked but happy at the same time!! Me and y/n hugged eachother and adrien and all my fellow employees were wishing me when I was going on the stage!!!

I was about to hold the award but suddenly....
.
.

*Run Bulletproof run yeah you gotta run!! Run Bulletproof run!!*
.
.

I woke up bcoz of the loud music!!!!
.
.

Ahhhhhhh!! Wtf!! It's fucking 6am in the Morning why she's had her music so loud!! Why she's not sleeping!! Is she not tired or what??? I lost my award !! I was about to go on a date with Adrien!!!

.
.

I came out of my room and about to go towards
y/n's room but I realised this noise is not coming
from her room!! It's coming from outside!!!

.

I thought I should check it!! It's probably our neighbour!!

And I was right !!! I went towards their door and rang the bell.

I was so frustrated that I pressed their bell 2 times and by the 3rd time when I was about to press the bell the door opened.

I was in rage that I went near and started giving my lecture and the guy who was standing there was listening to my words so calmly !! But the moment y/n came and said smtng I freezed right there!!!

Y/n's pov:-

Oh god !!! Hiya will kill me!! I woke up and suddenly checked my phone thought that the songs are buzzing from my bluetooth !! ..but no!! It was not my phone!!

Then?? Who is listening to the song early in the morning and in this much of High volume ?

I should check it ..! I thought

I went out towards hiya's room to check

But she was no where to be found !! When I came back... I realised that our main door was opend !!...the music suddenly stopped!! And the next moment what I heard was that hiya was screaming at someone!!!
.
.

Which was pretty unusual!!
.
.

I ran towards the voice!! And saw that she was scolding our neighbour !! And I realised there were 6 other boys !! 5 of them were peaking from the wall in shock and one was standing with a bottle of water in confusion !! I immediately recognize who these guys were!! And the guy she was scolding was non other than KIM SEOKJIN of BTS ...

Oh God !!!!

BITCH I'M DEAD!! (ifykyk😂...yeah your author loves memes too much)✨

                               **Signing off**

Btw

Anyone who wants to see the meme here is the link:-

.
.
.

Helloooo hellloooo helloooo
JV this side!!! I won't give any excuses 😅 tbh !! I'm just a lazy human being!! But I'll still try to update next CH asap💜!!! Lots of love to my bubsss💜✨