Prologue

(???): "You are turning 18 now Y/N. You have to take care of him from now on."

He held his head down. Listening to the news of what he was saying to him.

(???): "I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But your parents are planning something for you. The screaming I heard from the other side of this door was unpleasant. Then your name came up. Sorry kid, I can't help you with whatever happens in the future."

The gray-haired man looked up to face the doctor.

(Y/N): "Maybe if I work hard enough."

~Flashback End~

~3:29 PM~

(Y/N): "I think it was enough."

Y/N L/N.

A gray-haired 19-year-old man who is currently residing in his parent's old apartment. The place was trashed, but for Y/N, it was his own personal abode, and he was proud of it.

(Y/N): 'I said that out loud, didn't I? Blergh. Reminiscing sucks, especially that moment where my life went to shit."

Y/N stood up from his futon and began preparing for the day ahead. He made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of bread, putting it in the toaster.

Once he did that, he noticed a sticky note on the refrigerator. It read as.

Electric bill! Pay next Monday!

(Y/N): "Oh."

Y/N took a glance at his calnder. It has multiple circles and multiple arrows pointing at Monday.

(Y/N): "Oh! We have no classes on Monday."

...

(Y/N): "Wait I wrote that note last week. That means. TOMORROW IS NEXT MONDAY!"

He ran back to his room to check his AdSense account. He breathed a sigh of relief, the gray haired man had 100k yen in his account.

(Y/N): 'Guess that advertising deal was worth it after all. Now then I have to record my 100k subsriber special. I'll take this nice and slow, my viewers deserve the world.'

Y/N smiled to himself and started to clean his mess of a room to make space for his recording equipment.

~Later~

~7:12 PM~

(Y/N): 'Phew. Now time for the outro. Now what do I say? Hm. You know what I'll just wing it.'

After recording the main track and editing the lyrics in. He made a voice-over track.

(Y/N): 'Now what time is i- HOT BELGIAN WAFFLES!? IT'S NIGHT TIME ALREADY?'

He thought to himself.

(Y/N): 'I should make plans tomorrow. Being cooped in my apartment for the entire weekend does things to me. You know pretty sure there is a club called Starry near by. Might go check that out in the evening.'

Y/N gave himself a high-five and went out of his room to get more coffee. The sweet nectar of god himself.

After he brewed himself some coffee, he sat down near his laptop setup to begin recording his voice.

(Y/N): "Hey guys. Thank you for all the support you have given me since the very start of this channel. Hope to see you in the next one! Always remember to stay exceptiona- Ah."

The young boy got rid of the section, hovered over the record button, and began to record a fresh voice over section.

(Y/N): "Hey guys (F/I) here I just wanted to thank you all for 100 thousand subscribers and uh...Fuck."