Chapter 2: The Familiarity

~A Week Later~

(Y/N): "Well, I went to a concert that was in town."

Y/N. Well not Y/N but F/I got called in for a talk show shortly after he hit the milestone of 100 thousand subscribers. Talk about moving up in the world.

(Host): "Mind telling me and the twitch chat about it?"

(Y/N): "It's a very small band. Only about three members, if I remember. There was a drummer, bassist and a guitarist."

(Host): "Very interesting. Mind linking the spotify?"

Y/N froze up. His mind going crazy.

(Y/N): Do they have a spotify? Fuck...I'll just make up an excuse, yeah.

(Y/N): "After the concert, I did ask them. They said to me that they haven't started since they were busy with concerts and all."

Y/N breathed a sigh of relief in his head and gave himself a high five.

(Host): "Very interesting. Also mind answering a few questions from chat? I promised them I would pick 5 questions to ask you."

(Y/N): "Ask away."

Bzzt!

Y/N glanced at the notification he recieved. It was a text from Nijika.

(Y/N): What is this?

He picked up his phone and unlocked by typing a nuclear launch code.

(Nijika): Hey Y/N I know you aren't an official member of the band, but I want you to come to the meetup at Starry tomrrow, okay?

Y/N red the message with a dazed expression, the boy was surprised that he got a LOINE message from Nijika, he didn't remember giving his LOINE info to anyone.

He shrugged at the message.

(Y/N): It's probably Ryo that gave my information away. Pretty sure I should be worried.

(Host): "Now F/I, I made sure the questions are actually entertaining to the viewer, since most of the questions submitted was favorite food and etc."

Y/N chuckled. Oh twitch chat...

(Y/N): "Any question is fine. As long you don't step out of line, any question is fine."

(Host): "Alright the 1st question is...what is your normal routine like?"

The question popped up in the stream that he was watching.

(Y/N): "Well I wake up that's for sure. As you can see from my channel I upload monthly, usually I work on my videos a tiny bit per day. I never really sat down and finished a video in one sitting, it's more or less my own laziness that drags my upload schedule."

Y/N laughed in response to his own schedule.

(Y/N): "Really I just wait for the day to end after that. Go to school, work on videos, maybe friends will invite me to something, that's about it in my daily life. Nothing too grand going on."

(Host): "Interesting. Now onto the second question!"

Y/N was watching the stream when tiny confetti particles littered the stream.

(Host): "Do you have any crazy fan interaction stories?"

Y/N cringed. He did a few years ago to be exact.

(Y/N): "Yeah...It was real bad. There was this girl who sent me a very...interesting message to my work email. I don't want to discuss the details but it was very graphic on what her intentions were."