Chapter 1: A Ziptie

~2 Days Later~

(Y/N): "I said No, I am not prepared to commit to a band just yet. Maybe soon. I'll help them with whatever they need. For now, I need to take care of you and get the necessary money to do so.

Y/N sighed and rotated the chair to face the window before sitting down.

(???): "Ani. You don't have to break your neck making money for the hospital bills. Mama and Papa still care about me enough to pay for them."

(Y/N): "Half. I pay half the bills. They agreed to pay for the other half of your treatment. That's the last time I spoke with them. They never talked to you after that moment, did they?"

Y/N's tone changed from a quiet one to an agitated one.

(???): "They didn't-"

Y/N abruptly stood up from his chair and kicked it away in anger.

(Y/N): "And you aren't mad at them Shun?! They only allow these kinds of visits for a couple of hours."

He repeatedly walks back and forth to get rid of the sudden burst of energy.

(Y/N): "After the times is up, some asshole they hired busts in the room and kicks me out of the hospital."

He grunted.

(Y/N): "You are only 13 Shun. You shouldn't be in some hospital bed waiting for something to happen. Don't you think it's unfair in the slightest?"

Shun only smiled at his brother.

(Shun): "I appreciate your concern. I know I will get better. You, my friends, even Mama and Papa, are trying their best to keep me happy. Which I am! I'm happy."

Shun grinned. Y/N sighed and smiled at him.

(Y/N): "Maybe."

He smirked and grabbed his older brother's hand. Y/N made a little noise at the sudden gesture.

(Shun): "And you should be living your life. You always wanted to be in a band with your angelic singing voice. Did I forget to mention you have a really good singing voice?"

Y/N chuckled at his younger brother's words.

(Y/N): "Maybe I should take your advice."

Shun nodded.

(Shun): "You should."

(Y/N): "A band. I'll think about it. When is your next therapy session again?"

He put his hand on his chin. While Shun paused for a second.

(Shun): "Next month?"

Y/N nodded at the revelation.

Beep!

He looked at his watch and sighed.

(Y/N): "I gotta go now. See you next month. Shun."

Y/N leaned down to ruffle his little brother's hair.

(Shun): "I'm going to miss you Ani."

He straightened up and put down a stack of cash on the desk near Shun's hospital bed.

(Y/N): "I'll miss you too champ. Be seeing you."

The gray-haired man walked out of the room and into the hospital reception.

(???): "Ah Y/N. Are you done with your visit?"

The cute receptionist named Aiya smiled at him. He smiled back.

(Y/N): "Yeah Aiya. I'll be heading back home now. Today was a tiring day and I want to catch some Z's."

He turned around and started walking toward the exit.