chapter one: those eyes...

⚠️Tw⚠️ small mention of bl00d
------------------------------------------------------------------

Drew's pov:

I was walking into the school building, I had arrived early as I had dropped off my sibling at school quicker than usual. It was 7:09 so I still had some time till the others would get here so I decided to wander the halls, that's when I saw him.... I hadn't been paying attention to where I was going and I walked straight into him, I had fallen to the ground as his balance became unstable he almost fell on-top of me and the strange thing was that I was to distracted to realize what was going on, 'what was I distracted by?' you may be asking yourself, well it was him, more specifically his eyes. His eyes were a stunning shade of purple and shined in the sun light, I was head over heals. It was like love at first sight but the only difference is that I've seen him before. I've never felt this way for anyone let alone ZANDER WICKHAM!?!?!? I've always hated him and his sister and at this point I don't even remember why, I started to bully them, then their club got involved so I started bullying them as well, it was honestly kinda disappointing I thought that some of the kids in the music club were actually really cool, but I still did it, but that's not relevant at the moment. I had finally snapped back in to reality and I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head realizing that I had started to bleed a little bit. The nurse was on her way to the office when she saw I was bleeding and she offered to bring me with her so I could get my head bandaged, since it was just a tiny bit I said no thank you and started to gather the things that had fallen out of my pockets and hands, there was a sketch book as I find drawing relaxing, my phone, the case for my ear buds, a pencil, pen and eraser, and a small key chain that Jake gave me for my birthday. me and Zander went out separate ways not saying anything about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter one