it can't be him.

This chapter contains bad grammar and polyamory so if you are uncomfortable with that I suggest you read something else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanders pov:

(Same day as chapter one just after school)

I was walking home with my sister and my boyfriend Luke, for some reason the others decided to tag along. I couldn't stop thinking about when me and drew bumped into each other earlier today, I felt like I was in love... 'But I still have feelings for Luke?' I thought to myself walking slower than usual.
"are you okay Zander?" Hailey asked.
"Yeah there's just... Something on my mind." I replied.
"Do you wanna talk about it when we get home? If you want I can tell the others that we have something to do today and that they have to go." She said with a gentle and calming voice.
"That would be nice..." I said unsure if I really meant it.
"Okay it'll just take a second, you go ahead while I tell the others!" She said enthusiastically.
"Okay but don't take to long" I said, chuckling a bit at the end.
"Okay see you at home!" She said waving goodbye.
"See you!" I said waving as well.

(Time skip: when Zander got home)

I was tired from all that walking so I decided to lay on the couch as I wait for Hailey. After 5 minutes or so Hailey came inside, our parents were at work and Bethany had gone to her friends house so we were home alone.
"Sooooo, what's on your mind?" Hailey asked in an annoying tone.
"Hm?" I replied with.
"You know, the thing you were talking about on the way home?" She said.
"Oh.... Right....." I said in a worrisome voice.
"You know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, just know that if you ever need to talk about absolutely anything I'm always here." The blue haired girl said reassuring me.
"I know, I know. And I want to tell you it's just-" I was cut off.
"Just that you're scared of how I'll react?" She asked.
"Well- yeah, I guess...." I replied.
"Don't worry! I won't judge you no matter how weird it is! Well unless you tell me you committed a crime then I will, but other than that there's no way!" She said confidently.
"Okay but first I just need to use the bathroom." I said so that I could have some time to work up the courage.
She nodded as I went into the bathroom. A few minutes go by and I had finally come out and I saw Hailey on her phone playing some game she found, I go sit down next to her on the couch and she looks up from her phone putting it on the table.
"So you ready to talk about it? If you still want to of course." She said.
"Well... Uh- promise you won't judge me or get mad?" I asked still a bit scared of what will happen if I tell her.
"I promise!" She said cheerfully.
"Okay so... I think I'm in love, with someone else... But I still love Luke...." I say anxiously.
"Have you ever heard of polyamory?" She asked.
"No?" I said confused.
"Its where you are or can be in love with multiple people at once and can even date multiple people at once without it being cheating as long as you tell your partners!" She explained.
"That would actually explain it..." I muttered to myself.
"Sooooo, if I may ask.... Who is it?" She said in a nosy way.
"I- uh-" I stuttered as my face turned red.
"Oh come onnnnn~ you can tell meeeeeeeee~" she said.
"It's, uhhhhh, it's drew..." I mumbled.
"Did you say it's DREW!?" She replied in a shocked voice.
"Y-yes?" I said, scared of what her reaction will be.
She just sat there trying to process what I just said, then she spoke.
"I- whoa- well that's surprising." She said laughing at the end.
We sat there and laughed our heads off for what felt like seconds but turned out to be hours, Our mom walked in the door with Bethany following close behind.
"Hey mom! How was your day?" I asked.
"It was good, what about the two of you?" She replied.
"Good!" Me and Hailey said in sync.
"Well it's already 9 so you three better go get ready for bed!" My mother said.
"Already!?" Hailey said, shocked that it was already so late.
"Yes, now go get ready for bed!" Mom replied.
"Okay, love you!" I said getting up and running to my room.
"Love you! Good night!" She said.

After I was done I jumped into bed closing my eyes and trying to sleep, long story short it didn't work. I kept thinking about what I said, 'it's Drew' I couldn't be in love with drew though! Even if I am poly I can't be in love with THE Drew! I was so confused about all of this and I just want it to end! This is a nightmare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter two

Authors note: I can relate to Zander at the last part but dw man you'll get there and you'll finally realize that you are Infact in love with him😘💕