Fives 🍻

First off, I want to say I'm dedicating this chapter to they are the ones who requested this and I shall deliver. Also, they just wrapped up a really good book called Oriel Dune|Obi-Wan Kenobi, I highly recommend it! Now on with the head canon! (Also bad batch season 2 finale is this week 😭😭😭)
Warnings: FLUFF, some suggestive actions, alcohol intake.
Fives is 100% a party boy at 79s, he's not exactly sure on when he needs to stop drinking seeing as how he is trying to keep up with his brothers who are just about as drunk as he is! As I'm sure we have all expected they are all in competition with each other to see who can hold their drinks longer.

At some point during the night, Fives will eventually excuse himself, so that way he can find you. Once he finds you he'll give you a kiss on your temple as he puts his arm around your shoulder protectively making it a point to let everyone know who you're with. You knew Fives came out to drink heavily. So automatically it made you the designated responsible party so that way you knew everyone was safe, thankfully you had a apartment not even 3 clicks away from 79s so you don't have to practically dragged a super intoxicated Fives back to your home.

Once Fives finally makes his way to your home he stumbles in, essentially almost tripping over his own feet just to make it past the threshold. You already have a glass of water ready for him now and pain meds ready for the morning after.

Once he gets situated and comfortable after taking his armor off and being stripped down to his blacks he will make his way to you as he comes up behind you, wraps his arms around your waist and nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. He will start to sway side to side with you gently even when there is no music, he would still want this because he's in his comfort zone when he's with you. He loves the way you rest your head back onto his shoulder when he's in this position with you, to him he feels like he will always have this sensation of protection over you regardless of the situation. Eventually you both will sway into your bedroom, once you both have parted from the little music less sway, fives is the first one to strip out from his blacks, to climb into bed being totally commando with no remorse.

Fives isn't someone who like sloppy sex though, when he's intoxicated he just wants you to strip down to nothing, climb into bed with him. He'll grab you by the waist as soon as you lay down underneath the covers, situate himself underneath your arm and lay his head on your chest. He loves it when you will lazily run your fingers through his hair, while he's listening to the faint sounds of your heartbeat underneath his ear, occasionally he will run his hands up and down on the side of your torso gently and slowly almost as if he's just soaking in the fact he's here with you in your bed and not out in his bunk with the 501st this evening.

Fives is usually the first to crash once you both are laying in bed together in this position. His body never moving from yours, his head is still resting on your chest, his slow deep breaths are tickling at your exposed skin and his hands are intertwined together at your waist.

If any of the 501st boys were to see him like this with you he honestly wouldn't care, he would just shift all his focus to you and only you. You are his person, the one he can come back from a long mission to and just melt down from the rough ARC Trooper to the man who is just needing comfort after a brutal campaign. You're the one he came home to after Umbara and he just held you tightly that night. You are that person who he can trust to always be there for him, for when he sick injured, or in this case, intoxicated.

AN: I really got into writing this honesty! There were times I had to go in and edit this from being a story because I got so caught up in it! I was going to pull on heartstrings but I decided to keep it the way it is, because I wasn't ready to put myself through that again hahahahaha!

Request are still open 😎 Till next time