Tech✨

This is a tribute to our boy tech, I have theories about Tech from that season finale though. My main theory is that he is not dead and we are going to have a Bucky Barnes/winter soldier situation with him and The Bad Batch.

Tech is a man of many words, even though when it comes to you words cannot simply express how he feels. Tech has been through countless missions, a whole entire war, and he has lost so many of his brothers, along the way that the thought of losing you tears him up inside. The problem is he has no idea how to tell you how it feels.

The thing that he admires the most about you is, you're willing to listen to him when he is going on one of his Rambles about something he finds fascinating. He can tell that you genuinely enjoy his presence, that you aren't judging him for going on one of his educational load off on a certain topic. He feels comfortable and safe around you. He doesn't feel like he has to force himself into expressing his emotions that he's not entirely sure how to even describe.

He will 100% admire you from afar, and let's be real. You will have to make the first move. Tech will not be the one to possibly jeopardize his friendship with you because of something he is feeling. Unless he knows for a fact that you also reciprocate the feelings he has for you to him.

Deep down he wonders what it would be like if he were to simply hold your hand, to hold you, to be that person you need when you're scared or troubled. He loves the way you and Omega interact, while being the bad ass that you are on the battlefield, you have a soft side for when it comes to his siblings. Your walls will come down and your playfulness will come out, especially when Omega is there. Tech notices how you care for everyone including him himself.

What tech fails to notice is the subtle flirting gestures that you make towards him, such as taking more of an interest on flying or fixing up a ship. For some reason it goes right over his head.

With tech you have to be straight up honest, and forward with him. He will not catch on to subtle hints, or anything. So in other words if you have feeling for this genius then be honest with him.