Hunter🔥 Pt. 1

A/N: this is a NSFW kind of Chapter. I have decided if it's NSFW then I will put a flame by it for the title by the character names so that way you already have a warning just incase you aren't into this sort of thing! Also I'm posting this today in Honor of Bad Batch being announced for a third and final season.

Hunter is a very passionate man, when you're alone with him you already know that one of two things is for sure in your established relationship. Either it's going to be a night of cuddling or a night a intense sex. Either is OK for you. You mostly let Hunter take the lead when it comes to the decision because you never know how overstimulated he is from the day prior. You don't want to push him into something he doesn't want to do.

But when hunter decides that sex is what you both need then it's game on. I like to picture Hunter as a intense lover, especially if the foreplay has gone on for long enough, he would pin you against the wall as he's kissing you already working on removing your shirt once he gets the article of clothing off, his guard will go down for a brief moment, and you take the advantage and turn the tables and push him against the wall. Which in that moment he would just smile at you in a lustful/playful manner, as he grabs you by the waist and he pulls you in closer to him as he leans back into you for more kissing.

Hunter doesn't stay pinned for long though, his primal instinct is to be in the lead to make sure that everything is under control regardless of the situation, which is something you love the most about him. He wants to make sure that you're both equally satisfied. Once more, he will pin you against the wall as he drops down to his knees, slowly unbuckling your pants, once he discards of the pants he will get to work on pleasuring you with his tongue first. He start's very teasingly by going in slow, sinful motions, he never takes his eyes off of you, Hunter loves watching how you come undone for him. It gives him confirmation that he is doing something right and it urges him on to keep going, his stamina is unlike any other so you know he could go on for a very long time if he really wanted to.

But tonight he was not as patient as he normally was, you two have been separated for more than 20 rotations, and are desperate for each others touch. Both of you knew this and once Hunter was able to make you orgasam with his mouth, he moves back up to face you, slowly planting kisses along your body, reassuring that you know he's still her and giving him confirmation that you're also still here.

Once he reaches back up to your face, Hunter will give you a long slow gentle kiss, as he is pressing himself against you with his armor still on, Hunter knows you love to grind against his cod piece. So he reaches down to grab you by the thighs so you can jump into his arms. While your straddling his waist you feel the cold cod piece against you, Your lips never once leave Hunter as your straddling him, he's walking you back into the bedroom so that way tonight's activities can really take place.

A/N: Should I continue this or just leave it be? I haven't decided yet! I was in the middle of working on this when the announcement came out for bad batch season three and I wanted to post something today for them as a tribute of some sort!