IIFA Awards

Sara's POV
After GQ event, things were less complicated & had some sorts of self clarification but still not actually sorted.Iifa 2022 was taking place very soon... I was really excited to be there & again I was not well known about who were gonna attend the event. I was going through the insta acc of iifa & that is when I came to know KARTIK WILL BE ATTENDING THE EVENT. Not just that but he will be performing too...And yes I was not stalking!!yesa nahi tha ki I had some problems with it in fact I was really happy to see him performing ...I didn't thought much about all these things as I got busy with my iifa rehearsals. And tomorrow was the day I was flying to Dubai for
iifa . I got there two days before my performance as I was the part of opening of iifa awards. I knew even if he attended the event he will be there just before some hours or a day before. Not that I was waiting to see him but also idk. Like seriously I'm unexplainable to myself only. It was first day of iffa which was iifa rocks. I was wearing a beautiful black dress. I had some media interactions & went inside. Ofc I was not expecting kartik to be there. I really enjoyed the whole thing. Event was about to end so I decided to go back to the hotel where I was staying. I was wearing really uncomfortable high heels so I decided to go quietly but ofc paps were in some other plans. I was back in my hotel room after a very hectic yet amazing day. I was really tired & sleepy so I went to sleep as I had performance next day. I woke up & got ready for the day. It was around 2:00pm and by then everyone who were attending iifa were there at the hotel except for kartik. I started getting ready for the event but had to go to ananya's room to get ready due to some problems in my room. Our stylist was same so it was not a problem at all...I was getting my makeup done so I decided to scroll through instagram... I got numb for a second when I saw a media's post which was about "Kartik aaryan has tested corona positive"...wtf He again got corona positive? I really wanted to talk to him and ask how was he doing & most importantly scold him for jumping in between such crowds during bb2 promotions but obviously I couldn't. Ananya asked what was wrong with so I said her everything... within a minute she called kartik & asked him how he was. Yes he was on speaker but I swear I didn't asked ananya to do so. He said he was fine & there's nothing to worry about which gave me some sort of relief . After finishing photo shoots & all I reached the venue. I was interacting with paps & medias when someone asked me about bhool bhulaiyaa 2 and said "woh apke k favorite bhi hai in fact" to which I nodded unintentionally but it was true. I ofc gave hypothetical answer but then he added something like "miss karrahe aap unko"which I ignored for obvious reasons. I then went inside & performed. I went back to the hotel even before the event was over because I was really tired & was about to doze off.
Kartik's POV
It'd be a lie if I said I don't think about her specially, when does is some award functions. after GQ things have gotten better but is still not sorted out.Iifa was taking place very soon. I was already busy with bb2 promotions, release , other shoots & now iifa rehearsals got added too. Yes I was performing. My team wanted me to leave before 2-3 days but due to some work I decided to go there on the day of iifa rocks. I was all done with my rehearsals & was ready to go. I was not feeling well from past 2-3 days so I had done some checkups whose results were yet to come. I got my reports exactly on the day of iffa rocks. I tested positive for corona, which obviously means I was not going for iffa. I informed my fans & every other person through a insta post. It was the day of iifa
awards ,I was taking rest & was scrolling through insta as I didn't have any other things to do. It was around 9:00 pm when I got a call from ananya. I was little confused as it was time for iifa anyways I picked up the call as said hi. She called me to ask about my health. In between the call I heard some other voice.........it was her. It was Sara's voice. For a sec I thought it would be someone from anamya's team but no it was Sara. I mean obviously I know her voice. She was saying something like "speaker & calling tanya" sooo.....ananya's phone was on speaker & Sara could hear everything( I hope). Tbh I was feeling really low & weak so I was gonna cut the call but when I knew she was there I continued talking with ananya. Then ananya cut the call as they were doing some photo shoots. I was day dreaming about what would've happened & if Sara asked ananya to call me? I felt asleep with all these thoughts. It was around 3am, I suddenly woke up as I was really hungry. I ate some food & again started scrolling through insta. Honestly I was scrolling through insta to find Sara's performance but found a clip where a reporter was asking about bb2 saying "aur woh apke favorite bhi hai" to which she nodded which was unintentional I guess but still I was happy. Reporter also asked "aap unhe miss kar rahe ho?" wtf were you expecting from her...again a yes or no answer? I checked all the hashtags but couldn't find full clips so I decided to go through sartikians story as I cannot check Sara's fps. I saw her performance & again went back to sleep.

End of the chapter. I've not re-checked this so sorry for any mistakes.Also how was the chapter?