Bsf & him

Sara was in Udaipur enjoying vacation with her best friend saisha. "Saisha yarr mat karna" sara whined as saisha was trying to wake her up. "Sara aab toh uthja, 9 baj chuke hai" saisha was trying to pull Sara out of the blanket. Sara finally woke up and got ready for the day.
It was their second day in Udaipur. They were going to stay there for 4-5 days. Sara and saisha were exploring and roaming around different places in Udaipur. They went for boating in the most famous lake of Udaipur.
"Accha sunn, kuch batana tha" saisha said in a very serious tone.
Sara turned around as she was clicking pictures. "Kya hua, Saab theek hai na?" Sara was very concerned hearing saisha's serious voice.
"Kisi se milawana tha tujhe. But promise me naraz nahi hogi" saisha said holding Sara's hand.
"As much as I remember you don't know anyone here in Udaipur right, toh kisse milwana hai"sara was really confused.
aish: "Arey he's not from Udaipur, Mumbai main rheta hai"
sak: "HE? You called your mysterious boyfriend here? It was supposed to be our trip!!"
aish: "please gussa matt karna. I promise you'll like him"
sak: "And what if I don't?"
aish: "Trust me, my choice. Please manja"
sak: "ok fine, where's he?"
aish: "2 ghante main hotel pauch jayega"
Sara rolled her eyes and continued admiring the view. They went to a temple and returned back to the hotel. Saisha's Boyfriend had not reached there yet but till then all Sara heard was his rant from her
best friend's mouth. Saisha just kept ranting about how much her boyfriend loves her, how good looking he was, how protective and caring he was.
After around half an hour, they heard a knock on the door. Saisha ran towards the door while Sara sat unbothered on the bed. Saisha opened the door and jumped on her boyfriend. "Finallyyy!! You're here" she hugged him. As the entrance and the bedroom was parted with pillars sara couldn't see who the boy was.
"Sara meet my boyfriend kartik" saisha entered into the bedroom while holding kartik's hand.
Sara stood up in disbelief, she was not able to process the person that was standing in front of her. Tears started to build up in her eyes, she stood there expressionless.
"Kartik, Sara. Sara, Kartik" saisha introduced them to each other that is when she realized what was happening. She turned around and wiped her tears and instantly smiled looking at him. "Hi sara, accha laga itne dino ke baad milke" kartik sounded very unbothered. "Same" she didn't knew how to react so she offered a handshake but kartik pulled her for a hug saying "don't be formal".
"You guys know each other?" Saisha interrupted.
They broke their hug and kartik replied saying they were friends. "No not friends. We just know each other. We did some ads together, that is it"Sara cut him. "SOME ADS?" Kartik smirked raising his eyebrows.
Saisha didn't knew about sara and kartik as it's been 1 year since they broke up and she met sara just a few months ago. Saisha did knew about Sara's ex but she didn't knew his name as both of them promised each other to not let their past affect their present also sara didn't felt the necessity to tell kartik's name to her. But right now she was standing infront of her ex who is now her best friend's boyfriend.
Sara didn't felt the necessity to tell about kartik back then and now she couldn't tell about kartik seeing saisha's love for him. After break up with kartik, saisha was the one who handled her without asking any questions so she didn't have courage to tell about kartik. For once she did thought to tell everything but she loves saisha more than herself and the thought of hurting her bsf made her take a step back.
Sara was lost in her own thoughts. Saisha and kartik were sitting together in a sofa while she was sitting alone near the window. "Saisha ma'am?" suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Sara went to open the door and saw a hotel staff standing outside who said someone was waiting downstairs to meet saisha. Saisha came towards the door and asked who it was but the staff didn't knew the person. "Main dekhke aati hu" saisha stepped outside. "Haan chalo" sara too stepped out along with her.
"Kaha chalo, you stay here. I'll be back in few minutes. Tab tak you guys get to know each other more or be friends maybe" she didn't let Sara speak and pushed her inside shutting the door.
Sara was about to fall when she felt a tight grip around her waist and her back. Kartik was holding Sara while Sara's hands were wrapped around his shoulder. She quickly stood up and went towards mirror pretending to fix her hair. Although she had a lot of questions in her head she was trying her best to act unbothered.
"Puchle" kartik said in a very deep voice. "Kya?" Sara replied back. "You have lots of questions to ask no, go ahead." kartik went towards Sara and stood just behind her. "And who said that? I've nothing to say or ask" she was really nervous so she didn't look at him and kept fixing her hair. "Mujhe toh puchna hai, jhooth kyu bola?" He made sara face him by turning her around by her arms. "Konsa jhooth? Maine koi jhooth nhi bola" she escaped from his hands. "Toh hamare beech main sirf co-actor wala relation tha? Hum acche dost toh kya ek dusre ko sirf jante hai?" He started moving closer to her.
"Haan bola jooth because I didn't want to hurt her. She really loves you aur main nahi chahti thi ki usse iss waqt kuch bhi pata chale. Aur kyu batana hai? She loves you, you love her, you guys are dating, toh baat khatam na why to mess things up by stretching things." Sara pushed him back.
"Aur haan tum, aap bhi kuch bhi matt batana" sara was about to walk away but kartik blocked her way. "Kya na batau, hamari co-actor wali relationship?" kartik looked straight into het eyes. "I know aapko pata hai main kiss bare main baat karr rhi hu, so don't act smart" Sara too looked straight into his eyes. "Just shut up! Ek toh ye aap bulana band karr and stop acting unbothered. Apne muh sey bata kya na batau phir nahi bataunga" Kartik pulled her back as she was walking away. "I know you too well kartik so don't even try to do this with me. Aur kyu na bulau aap you're my would be brother-in-law right?" Sara jerked his hands off.
"Itna jaanti hai toh phir choda kyu" kartik's intense eyes, deep voice and this question did a thing in Sara's stomach.
"You made me do it. Remember 11th August, how you and your b-" kartik didn't let her speak further as he kept his fingers on her lips. "How many times are you going to repeat the same thing. Aur kitni baar bolu it was not what it seemed to be" kartik's index finger was on Sara's lips while his other hand was holding her head. Sara got lost in his deep oceanic eyes, she didn't even hear what he said. Kartik noticed how Sara was just staring at him so she blushed shyly. "I still have same effect on you" he said in a deep whispering voice. Sara gained her consciousness and pushed him away saying "There is no use of saying or asking anything now. I don't need any explanation. The only thing that matters is you are my best friend's boyfriend and I love her more than myself. Usne toh shaadi ke sapne bhi dekh liye hai so for me you are my would be brother-in-law, nothing more or less than that." Sara was about to go out of the room but her ankle twisted and before she could fall on the ground, kartik caught her in his arms. This time Sara controlled herself and stood up within few seconds. Kartik tried holding her hand to give her support but she denied his help. "Help magne main koi bhurai nahi hai" kartik again tried to hold Sara's hand. "Chahiye hi nahi" sara refused to let him help her.
"Areyy but" kartik was insisting again. "Kaha na nhi chahiye" Sara didn't let kartik complete his sentence.

"Tum log ladd rahe ho, pata tha kuch yesa hi hoga" saisha entered into the room. "You guys please be friends as soon as possible, I can't see two people whom the love the most fight with each other." saisha pulled both of them for a hug. "I don't like your boyfriend, aur hum dono friends toh kabhi nahi honge" sara broke the hug. "Toh friends se jyada?" Kartik too broke the hug and smirked at Sara. There was a awkward silence but kartik made it sound all fun and games by saying "friends se jyada matlab best friends." "Nothing can be better than my boyfriend and best friend having a sibling relation and a best friend bond" saisha said while laughing. Kartik didn't like what saisha said and he kept staring at Sara.
"Saisha please ask him to leave, I'm really tired" Sara said getting irritated. "His room will be booked in 30mins aur phir chala jayega" saisha went and held kartik's arm and made him sit near her on the bed. "Hojaye toh batadena till then I'll be downstairs in the garden" Sara started walking out not listening to saisha as she was trying to stop her. Sara was about to unlock the door's handle but suddenly she blacked out and fell on the ground. "Sara!" kartik went near her and scooped her his arm without any second thought. He placed her on the bed. "Sara, are you ok? Aankhe khol please, sara?" he tried waking her up but she was not responding at all.
At first saisha thought kartik was worried for Sara for the sake of humanity or because Sara was her friend but her heart was not convinced seeing kartik's concern for Sara. Kartik's concern for Sara was not something unnoticeable. Those mild tears in his eyes spoke a lot of words which saisha couldn't understand or maybe she didn't wanted to understand. "Saisha! Kya dekh rahi hai go call the doctor." Kartik broke saisha's thoughts and she went down stairs to call the doctor.
Kartik tried every way possible to wake sara up but she was not responding at all. "Sara please yese matt karr, open your eyes please" kartik said patting her cheeks.
Saisha came inside along with the doctor. "Doctor please dekhiyena isse kya hua hai, achanak behos hogayi" Kartik went towards the doctor and made him sit next to Sara. Doctor checked Sara and said everything was fine and she was unconscious due to low sugar level and asked them to make Sara drink some fruit juice. Saisha was about to ask kartik to bring it but kartik asked her even before she could say a word. Saisha didn't knew what to do so she agreed and went downstairs to drop off the doctor and to order juice.
Sara slowly started waking up right after saisha went downstairs. "Sara? Are you okay" kartik was holding Sara's hand. Sara was fully conscious and tried waking up from the bed. Kartik pulled her for a tight hug and asked if she was okay. "Apna bhi khyaal rakha karr" saying this he kissed her on forehead. Neither of them realized what was happening until Sara pushed him. "Kya karr ho. Are you out of your mind? Behave yourself!" kartik didn't expect this reaction from her. "Sara?" this was all he could speak. "I don't know what you feel for me but let me make it very clear to you that I don't have any kind of feelings for you. You are and will only be my best friend's boyfriend" Sara said in a very loud voice. Kartik didn't speak anything and just left from there. Sara burried her face on her pillow and screamed her heart out, "WHY DID YOU COME HERE!!""Itni mushkil se toh tumhare bina jeeneki aadat dalithi and here I'm back to where I was. Aaye toh aaye paar aise situation main aaye ki I can't even think of getting back with you. I can't betray saisha knowing how much she loves you. I really love her and I can't even think of hurting her. Why kartik why?"she was sobbing really hard. Saisha entered into the room and went towards Sara seeing her like that. "Sara Kya hua, why are you crying? Please shaant hoja" she went and hugged her. Sara didn't speak a word but kept sobbing and fell asleep in saisha's arm only. Saisha slowly placed Sara's head on the pillow and slept along with her while roaming her hands on her hair.
Kartik was in his room thinking about what Sara said. "Did she really mean it or yese ho boldiya to stay away from me" kartik was subconsciously thinking about same thing while moving back and forth in his room. "I know what I'm doing is not right but aur kya karta main I didn't have any other option. Ek saal se try karr rha Hu sara se baat karne ke liya but she always finds a way to not be around me. So I had to take her best friend saisha's help." Kartik thought to himself.
Both saisha and kartik are pretending to date each other. Saisha knows kartik is doing all this to make his ex bring back in his life but she doesn't know who the girl is. Saisha and kartik are school friends so saisha agreed to help kartik without asking any questions. And coincidentally sara and saisha are best friends. Kartik got to know about this and decided to get to sara through saisha and made saisha promise to not tell about this to anyone not even sara. Later kartik convinced saisha to make him meet Sara saying the acting will look more real and pretending to not know Sara.

Hope you like the chapter.
FICTIONAL!!