Chapter 20

the last days have been great here, I got to train with the women's team of Barcelona and it was great! Yesterday we had dinner with the whole team, but the time has come and I have to go home.

I'm standing here in my room right now packing my things with Gavi. I'm folding my clothes until I feel some soft arms around me, Gavi has really started doing this more often and it just feels like home. It just feels so safe, I can't imagine missing this for months. He digs his face into my neck and kisses me there. Oh god, ''Pabs, shouldn't we tell Pedri. Before I don't see you for months?" "M-wemh." He says into my neck. Even though we're not officially together we're pretty close, but why would he be in love with me. I actually just think he doesn't even want me because who wants to be with me.

Pabs stop it tickles. I turn and meet his chocolate brown eyes. "Shall we tell Pedri?" "If you want, we will." "Hmh I'm going to miss you so much." We put our heads together, "HAH I KNEW IT, GOOD FOR YOU. JUST COME HERE WITH THOSE 50 EUROS.'' We turn around and look at 7 pairs of eyes, we immediately step apart and my head has probably turned really bright red. ''Um, what are you doing here?'' ''Well, we just came to see how it went and I won a bet haha.'' ''Which bet?'' and I look confused at Gavi. But he also knows nothing, he is still blushing. It's so Cjutee,

''Well me, Lewy, Frenkie and Ferran. Said you two would end up with each other. But those 3 there.'' And he points to Eric, Torre and Balde. ''Thought you would end up with Ansu.'' ''Why Ansu?'' ''You two seemed close, so yeah and we didn't know that you have known each other for 7 years! .

"GUYS WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE, WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON! WHERE IS AURI?" "Here I am." "Are you ready yet?" "Uh, not really." "Yes chef." Ferran says. Mikky walks past him and hits the back of his head. ''Ouch!'' Mikky chuckles and comes to me, the boys walk out of the room. "Sooo what was that with Gavi?" "Uh nothing, let's pack stuff." ''Well okay but i do want to know.'' ''I will tell you later.''

I'm in the car with Gavi and Pedri for the last time. I'm in the backseat and we're vibing all the way to the music. "Guys I'm going to miss this so much." And my eyes start to get a little wet. "Ri Ri don't cry, we'll keep in touch you know that." I nod and wipe my tears away, Gavi holds out his hand. I put my hand in and I squeeze it, I get a squeeze back and smile to myself.

We arrive at the airport and I grab my bags from the car. "Princesa, give us the suitcases." I don't have a choice because they both immediately grab a suitcase. ''Ready?'' ''Ready.'' Pedro takes my left hand and Pablo my right, we walk straight into the airport.

I did not expect this. The whole team, my friends and my parents are there. They're standing there with banners and all. They see me and are starting to cheer loudly. They all run towards us and we all do a mega group hug. My emotions start to rise and I start to cry. Someone lifts my chin and I look straight into the chocolate brown eyes. "Hey Ri Ri, the world won't end. We will meet again soon, you know that we are in your heart and that we are always with you.''

He wipes away my tears, he takes the heart of my necklace and puts it on his palm. With his other hand he takes my hand and puts it on top of it. ''Forever together against the world Ri, don't forget that.'' And he presses his lips on mine, it felt like I was in heaven. It was just us, it seemed like we were alone with no one around us. We pull away and hear a lot of cheering.

"WOOOHHH SHIP GAURI." Gavi and I laugh, "Forever together against the world Pabs." "GUYS THE PLANE IS GONIG TO DEPART." I kiss my brothers on the head and give Gavi one last kiss. "I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!" "WE MISS YOU TOO!" They all say at the same time. I wave for the last time and then walk away with Mikky. Mikky has decided to come with me, because her brother's birthday is tomorrow.

I'm now on the plane and I'm looking out the window, Adiós España..

~2 months later~

Since I came back to the Netherlands I immediately signed up for a football club. After a lot of emails and tests I was with the U19 of Ajax in the first 3 weeks. And now I'm in the first team, it's nice here and everyone is very kind and nice but it's just not the same as Barcelona. Barcelona is just like home, the warmth and the atmosphere there is just everything a player could wish for. I hope I can play there again, I still call Pedri and Gavi every day. I also follow all their matches and the World Cup starts in a month! Hopefully they are selected for the team.

It is now mid-October and it is terribly cold here in the Netherlands, I walk to the front door of my house. Because I just had to stop by my uncle to visit him. I open the front door and step into the house and I turn back to lock the door.

Suddenly a hand covers my mouth and pulls me back. ''Hhemfjo.'' But of course you don't understand anything because of that hand... ''Ri, calm down, it's me.'' The person puts his hand away from my mouth and I turn around. What is he doing here..........

I know it's still a bit boring right now, but I promise there will be more Gavi scenes in there.