Chapter 21

Suddenly a hand covers my mouth and pulls me back. ''Hhemfjo.'' But of course you don't understand anything because of that hand... ''Ri, calm down, it's me.'' The person puts his hand away from my mouth and I turn around. What is he doing here..........

"PABS! What are you doing here?!"  "Surprise?"  And he starts laughing.  I playfully hit him on the shoulder, "Did you seriously have to scare me that bad? I almost had a heart attack."  "Ehm yes." "What are you doing here anyway?" "We got a week off from Xavi." I nod, wait we? "Who do you mean by we, wait who else is here?  ''Um I went with Frenkie and uhm Pedri is on the toilet doing his thing.'' ''HAHA Come on I have a great idea, but first.'' I grab his face and kiss him passionately.  He goes along with it and pushes me against the wall "I've wanted to do this for so long." "Hmh same here, I missed you so much."

"Now come." I pull him to the bathroom, "Sshhh." I raise my fingers, 3 2 1. And I open the door.  "PEDRO GONZALEZ!" He drops his phone in shock and almost falls off the toilet.  When he sees us he quickly covers his erm thing and breathes a sigh of relief. Unfortunately for him, I already took a picture and I'm dying of laughter here with Gavi.

''YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE HAHA.'' ''Are you seriously!  I can't even do my thing here." "Technically you are in my house, so I can do whatever I want." "Just close that door." I reluctantly close the door and walk into the living room with Gavi following me.  After a while Pedro walks into the room, "Finally ready?"  "Hey it wasn't that bad."

"But Ri we have to tell you something.  And that's actually the reason we're here, so sit down." I sit across from them at the table, "Well come on what's up." The boys look at each other and start from ear to ear  laughing, ''WE'RE GOING TO QATAR!'' ''OMG, you've been selected?!  CONGRATULATIONS I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!'' ''This is not the only thing, you can come with us to Qatar!''

I can't believe my ears, "OF COURSE I WANT IT!"  Come here guys.'' I walk up to them and pull them into a hug, ''You don't know how proud I am of you.'' ''We love you Ri.'' They say in unison.  The three of us laugh and then decide to go for a walk.

I have a picnic basket and walk through the park.  The wind is nice and cool, but you can tell by the weather that it is almost winter.  "So when are you two going back?"  "Eh, we actually have to go back tomorrow afternoon for training with the national team."  "Tomorrow already? Then why didn't you just stay there."  "We couldn't wait to tell you and we missed you too much."  "Shall we have a picnic there?"  And point to a spot under a tree.

They nod and we walk over there.  I unfold the cloth and lay it down.  We also put the food on it, it's not much just some fruit, sandwiches and some cookies.  "Well Ri tell me what have we missed in the 2 months."  I put a strawberry in my mouth and then start to tell.  "So I started playing football again and I'm in the women's team of Ajax."  "Good job Ri!"  "Has anything happened to you two?"  "Not really."

All day we lay in the park and chatted, "Guys I feel some drops falling."  "Yes, me too, come on let's clean up all the stuff."  We clean everything up quickly and suddenly it starts to rain.  The three of us run home as quickly as possible.  On the way I see a large pond, the boys have already run ahead.  I stop in front of the large pond and wait for the boys to notice that I'm not running after them.  2 meters further, Pedro stops first and Then he stops Gavi. 

They look around and see me standing there.  I have to tell you honestly that wet hair looks hot in front of their eyes.  They come running to me, "Ri what's wrong? It's raining hard and you stay here."  I point to the large pond, "We only live once and we're already wet."  "You have a point Ri, you too Pepi?"  "Um."  He looks at us with a doubtful look, "Ohh come on Pepi, please do it for us."  I look at him with puppy eyes.  He sighs, "Okay okay, but quick because I want to go home."  "Yes."  and I give Gavi a high five.

We jump into the pond and run around.  Let's just say we were just acting weird.  "Guys we really have to go home now, it's going to thunder soon."  I put one arm around Gavi's neck and the other around Pedro's.  So the three of us walk home all wet.

At home we immediately jump into the shower, while I'm lying on my bed the boys are showering.  After a while I feel that Someone is staring at me.  I look at the door frame and see the boys' heads poking around the corner.  "Guys just come in, don't stand there so creepy."  I open my arms and they jump right in.  "I love these hugs."  Pedro mutters.  "Yeah me too."  We lie down for a while and suddenly I hear Gavi snoring and immediately after that Pedro too.  Man these guys...

@auriana.mgl 

mgl 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by Pedri, Pablogavi, mikkykiemeney, aurorapaezg and 7

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by Pedri, Pablogavi, mikkykiemeney, aurorapaezg and 7.282 others

auriana.mgl: Reunited with my Boys in this rainy rainy day💕🌧️
tagged: @pedri @pablogavi

view 837 comments.....

@Gavimylove: I hate to say this but she is Beautiful.
➡@User2368: Yes I totally agree

@User2498: She is so ugly, she doesn't deserve them.

@Pedri: Honestly it was more fun than expected
@auriana.mgl: I told you😛

@Pablogavi: I'm starting to hate rain less now 🫢
@auriana.mgl: 😌you should

@Mikkykiemeney: Beautiful as always😍
➡️@auriana.mgl: No youu😍

Load more....

———————————————————————————