Chapter 22

I feel something move next to me, I open my eyes and see that the boys are both asleep. I try to get out of bed calmly and do my daily morning routine.

I walk into the kitchen and start making sausage rolls. That's a Dutch dish, a kind of sausage rolls, I can't live without it. So I wonder what the boys will think of it. I put it in the oven and meanwhile call Mikky and Frenkie to ask if they want to come by.

"RI WHERE ARE YOU?" screams Pedri's voice. "IN THE KITCHEN." Not much later I hear footsteps approaching. He walks over to me and hugs me tightly. "And what's that for?" "Hmh thought you ran away, but what's that nice smell." "Why do you think I ran away." "Nothing ordinary was afraid that I lost you again. But what is that smelll." "Worstenbroodjes." "Wo watt?" "Worstenbroodjes haha typical Dutch dish. It's a kind of sausage roll." "Hmm, I'm curious now." "Is Gav still sleeping?" "Yup, I'll wake him up." And he walks away again. Not much later I hear Gavi scream, "PEDRI!" "HAHAH." Pedri runs all over the house with Gavi following.

*ding dong*

I walk to the door and open it. "Hey Mik and Frenk!" "hey hey Ri!" Suddenly the boys come running behind me. "What happened here haha." "Pedri woke him up, but come in." The couple walks in and only now do I notice that Jagger is there too. "hey little one." I bend over to him and pat his head. He starts licking me and starts running circles around me wagging his tail. "Heyy Jagger you are so cute, hey yeah you are cute. Who's cute?" He starts barking, "Yes you're cute!" I start cuddling and petting him. After a while he jumps out of my arms and runs somewhere. I look up to see Jagger licking Gavi's face. Haha this is so funny to watch. While Gavi is playing with Jagger my alarm goes off so that means the sausage rolls are ready!

I run into the kitchen, but guess who's eating there again. "PEPI! When can you stop eating! Wait are those my sausage rolls?" "Hmhm Ri, I never thought these would be so good." I look in the oven and see that half of it is gone, this man..

"GUYS SAUSAGE ROLLS ARE READY! And Pedro you won't get any more." "Nah come on." Gavi walks into the kitchen, "What are they?" "Dutch dish, taste it." I give him one and he eats it up. "Hmh this sure is nice." "Mikky frenkie would you like too?" "No thanks!" "Well then these are for the two of us." I give a few to Gavi and the rest i eat it myself.

We are all sitting in the living room, Gavi and Pedri are playing with Jagger. Me, Mikky and Frenkie are just chatting. ''What time does their plane actually leave?'' Mikky asks. "You never know with those boys. I will ask them, Boys when do you have to leave?'' They look at me and turn their heads to the clock, I hear a little "sh*t" coming out of Gavi's mouth. "Erm in 1 hour." I look at them in disbelief, "Guys get your stuff and jump in the car." The boys do as I say and run out of the room. ''Are you two coming with me?'' ''No, I think we're going back to our House, Jagger needs to be walked for a while.'' ''Okay, I'll see you later then.'' The boys are ready, we say goodbye to Mikky and Frenkie and then get into the car. I drive to the airport as soon as possible.

Before they're going in to the airport I give them a hug, ''I love you guys! See you soon!'' ''We love you Ri Ri!'' The boys run into the airport, hopefully they are still in time. I get back in my car and drive home.

Now that the boys are gone I'm bored to death, it's suddenly so quiet again. I grab my laptop and scroll through my emails. I open an interesting email, ''HOLY F*CKING SH*T! THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!"

sorry it took so long, school got in the way