Jocks

Niall's POV:
The first day of school always sucks. The only good thing that's happened was I remembered it's my last year of school. I still have months and months left.
I walked into hell ( aka school ) with my gym bag, pink nails, and favorite sweater on. The first thing that I notice is Liam, making out with his dumb blonde girlfriend. Her name is Cara, she's a very pretty girl, but she's a dumbass.
The second thing I noticed was Harry Styles, flirting with some cheerleaders as always. He's a very cute lad, super attractive. But I've never really talked to him, thank God.
If you can't tell I'm not big on talking to the popular kids, aka the jocks. I basically just hangout with my best friends Louis Tomlinson and Michael Clifford. We're the freaks, I guess. You have Louis, a kid with ADHD and who can't keep himself entertained for longer than a second. Michael, who's basically a mute, only talks to two people, and freaks out with physical contact of any kind. Then there's me, I enjoy makeup. So yeah, we're freaks.
"Aye, mate. Welcome to twelfth year..the best year of our lives. The year we've been waiting for since we were just little babies. The year you finally get some dick in ya and the year that we finally get Mikey a girlfriend, or boyfriend, who knows what he likes.." My best friend Louis rambled on, a flustered Michael standing behind him. All I could do was laugh and listen to my friend.
"Calm down Louis, you're scaring him." I replied, ruffling Mikey's hair as he whined. "What are you into?"
All Michael did was shrug, and then we all walked to our lockers. Sadly, my locker was right beside Harry's. Ugh. Michaels is down the hall a bit, by the music room, and Louis's locker is beside Liam Paynes, across the hall.
Thank god the bell rang. I walked down the hall, taking my black haired best friends arm as he flinched, me giving an apologetic smile. "Sorry..we have the same first period. Louis has P.E. With his crush." I snorted.
Michaels eyes widened a bit, not making any hint that he'd walk to class soon. "I've had first period with Louis for years..this is weird."
"Mate, you've been at this school for two years. Of course things are going to change..cmon, you'll see him again, it's okay." This time he allowed me to grab his wrist, pulling him to social studies. We sat in the back of the classroom, beside two gals. But I ignored their comments on my nails and just talked to my quiet friend.
Michael has an odd fascination for Louis. Ever since he got here two years ago, him and Louis have been inseparable. That's how me and Michael became friends. Michael is always trying to make Louis happy, stepping out of his comfort zone to be outgoing like the older lad. I think he's got a bit of a crush, but Louis is a player. He breaks girls and guys hearts left and right, so I just want to protect the introverted lad.
As our monotone teacher walked in, already handing out our first sheet of homework to test our knowledge on some civil war shit, I inwardly groaned. This year is going to be longer than I expected.
-----
Just a short and shitty update to get this story started..>.<