Anniversary

Mandarin: []
Malay: Nothing.

The Kokotiam gang were all at their usual hang out spot at Tok Aba's cafe. They weren't a lot of people there since it was so early in the day, but since the teens didn't have school that week or any missions from TAPOPS, they were just chilling and making the most of the limited time they had to themselves.

Gopal: Mmh! Your Hot cocoas are still the best Tok Aba!

Yaya, Ying: Yeah thanks Tok Aba!

Tok Aba: Haha. Thanks. Though you could thank me more by paying your tab Gopal.

Gopal: Eh..💧 Maybe next time.

Tok Aba: Uh huh yeah.

Kopi: You got some grace Gopal. You'd eat anything if it was free.

Gopal: Says the one who eats bugs!

Kopi: Yeah, so what you think we had much to eat living in dirty mines when I was I kid!? Besides they don't taste that awful and they're full of protein.

Yaya: That's actually true! Well except the poisonous ones.

Gopal: Gross!

Kopi: Hah?!💢 Not everyone can poof a bag of chips whenever Gopal!

Ochobot: You two...

Fang: Alright you two cut it out.

Boboiboy: Hehe💧 Anyways anyone got anything planned for today.

Kopi: Well the love bird have their anniversary today right.

Ying went red in the face and Fang blushed deeply scratching his head.

Fang: Yeah... One year today.

Gopal: Technically 2 years but y'all refused to make it official until last year-

Ying: ONE YEAR GOPAL.

The others just laughed.

Tok Aba: So, what are you two doing today.

Fang: not much, just hanging out together.

Yaya: You two could head to the beach, the sunset will be a perfect end to your first anniversary!

Ying: That's a nice idea. Thanks Yaya. And tomorrow, Mom and I are going back to China for the rest of the week.

Boboiboy: China? How come?

Ying: To visit family. It's my twin cousins' 10th birthday party and Aunty Min invited everyone. I haven't seen them in years so it'll be nice.

Gopal and Boboiboy finished up their drinks.

Gopal: Now that's all done, Boboiboy wanna go play video games at my place?

Boboiboy: Hell yeah!

The two scamper off. Yaya finishes her's soon after and climbs down from her seat.

Yaya: Well I gotta go get Otoi from school, he and Pipi are having a play date today. See you guys!

Kopi: I'll come too!

Others : Bye !

The brown alien hops off her perch on the cafe counter and walks off behind Yaya. The two remaining both sat down awkwardly for a bit.

Fang: Soo What do you wanna do?

Ying: Umm...

Tok Aba then drops something on the counter in front of the two. It was a picnic basket.