Decisions

Mandarin: []
Malay: Nothing.

It's been a few days since the birthday and Ying, Yang, and Grandma are leaving tomorrow. Min was still continuing to pester Ying about bringing Fang to New Years. Yang agreed but Ying was still wary about it. She couldn't even talk to Fang because he was always doing small missions for TAPOPS and when he wasn't he was getting what sleep he could. They only texted once or twice, and even then Ying didn't bring it up as the boy already had a lot of stress on him. That morning, Ying was on her own walking around the streets of the village. She just wanted air from her family. She loves them, but they can be too much.

Her outfit

Once getting to the square, Ying walks around the block

Once getting to the square, Ying walks around the block.  Some people recognize her and wave hello. Some stopped her to talk, most were her old classmates. The young girl then stops at a familiar diner.

Ying:[ It's the Long Diner! Oh how I've missed this place, their hot chocolate's almost as good as Tok Aba's!]

Ying went inside and was immediately greeted by two people her age wearing the diners uniform, A Black full body suit and green and red aprons with a golden dragon design.

...: [Hello! Welcome to Long Diner! How may I help- Ying!]

Ying: [Huh? Bao?]

...: [It is you. Ying it's been forever!]

Ying:[Bai! Wow, so you guys joined the family business!]

Bao and Bai were twins that were once Ying's classmates, their father Luong owned the Long Diner.

Bao: [Ha! Like we had a choice.]

Bai:[But it's fun! Except for the occasional tourist Karen.]

Ying: [Well it's great to see you anyways.]

Bai:[I'll get you a seat.]

The first half of the twins guides Ying to a table while Bao tended other customers. It was a slow day at the diner, only around 5 other customers, though when Ying was living there she remembered how on many days it would be packed. Bai handed the menu to her friend before walking to another table. Ying sat down for a bit, reading the menu.

Ying POV: I wonder what I should get...

Bao: [Hey Ying! You know what you want?]

The male twin pops up next to Ying making her jump.

Ying:[Oh Bao- No I haven't.]

The second half then comes up to the table.

Bai:[You okay? You seem...]

Bao:[...stressed, exhausted, irritated, annoyed-]

Ying:[ I get it Bao.... *sigh* but you're right. About all four actually...]

Bai: [What's up?]

The teen hesitated to tell them. They were all good friends in their younger years, close enough that Ying would confide in them. Though it was been years since they were together, the sense of mutual respect and trust was still there.