|| introduction ||

Hello there readers! (if i get any) A/N: i did get some!

This is a first for me, normally IM the reader but i had a sudden burst of motivation so here i am.
This is a Bakugou x Reader fic about a 16 year old person who has a very strong passion towards becoming a hero. This passion is created by Y/N's mother who was a villain. She passed away, whilst fighting All Might, when you were 10. Your father WAS a villain but retired as he didn't know what he was fighting for. He now supports your undying ambition towards becoming a hero.

This book will have manga spoilers as it mostly follows the original plot.
Here's all you need to know about Y/N L/N and their family:

Name: Y/N L/N - (No Hero Name Yet)
Age: 16
Status: (Reader) Alive
Quirk: Smoke - allows user to inhale smoke and manipulate it to mover wherever the user wants to. The more smoke inhaled the stronger and thicker the smoke being manipulated is.
Drawbacks: Oxygen deprivation - if used for too long can cause user to reduce oxygen levels, drastically but never fatally. This can cause dizziness, migraines and can make the user fall unconscious.
Although, the user has an immunity to the smoke inhalation so their lungs won't be effected like a smokers would.
Personality: Bubbly and Charismatic
Extra info: Daydreams a lot
               Very ambitious and determined
               Extremely friendly
               Particularly bold, but not too bold

Name: L/N Tsukiko - Moon Shaper
Age: 43
Status: (Readers Mother) Dead
Quirk: Moonlight - can use the moonlight to create weapons in the material of the moon. Can also use the power of moonlight to send opponents to sleep.
Drawbacks: Daylight - Quirk only useful when moon is in view making it inconvenient to fight in broad daylight.
Personality: Narcissistic and Determined
Extra Info: Disappointed in her only child Y/N as they don't want to continue her legacy. Makes it clear to them that they're useless and unworthy of their quirk.

^ A/N: we don't like this woman ^

Name: L/N Kagero (Never had a villain name)
Age: 45
Status: (Readers Father) Alive
Quirk: White Flame - ability to create blinding flame-like structures to temporarily stun your opponent.
Drawbacks: Can damage the users eyesight and potentially stun user too. Over use of quirk can cause burns on hands and temporary eyesight loss.

That's all i have for now! Please enjoy the book :))
Word Count: 409