|| late ||

2nd Person POV:

this morning you woke up feeling quite energetic. the reasoning behind this was simply because it was exam results day. you waited patiently for the post to arrive and when it did you were ecstatic. your father attempted to calm you down but he eventually drew the conclusion that it wasn't going to happen, so, he just left you to it.

'okay, no need to be nervous, i'm sure i aced it. cmon! just open it you coward!! you have been waiting for this for so long just open the goddamn thing?!'

Finally you have into your thoughts and opened the letter, revealing what seemed to be a holographic-like image of — All Might?! you listened attentively to the No. 1 Hero whilst he informs you that you got into the top class of the hero course.

'OH MY GOD ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING, IM GONNA BE A HERO!'

"DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD!! C'MERE!!!"

"what?!? did you get in?!"

"I FREAKING DID!! IM GONNA BE A HERO DAD!!"

"i'm so proud of you Y/N you have come so far. your resilience is outstanding, even i admire you for that."

"thanks dad. i love you."

"love you too, kiddo."

And with that you were in your room overwhelmed by all of your thoughts about becoming a hero.

'what will my classmates be like? will i make friends? will they even like me?? what if they find out about mum?! i can't let that happen. they'll think i'm a villain too, just like everyone else. i have to tell staff though. i wonder how that's gonna go down. wait a minute— what if they already know?! ah shit. stop thinking about this y/n you're going to overthink it and your not even in the goddamn school yet.'

You then turned over and decided it was best to put your mind at ease and get some shut-eye.

<><><><>

"oh my fucking god this school is huge." you mumbled under your breath. Completely dumbfounded at the sight of the school YOU out of all people had gotten into. You still couldn't wrap your head around the fact that you were going to a hero school.

'Agh, if mum were here right now she'd definitely kill me. But i'm not giving up on this dream so easily. Ah! Shit i need to go see that Principal Nezu guy. I need to inform him about my mother, hopefully this goes down well.'

Sooner or later you find yourself standing outside the principals office. Whilst plucking up the courage to go in a pomeranian looking dude pushes past you almost knocking you off your feet. You go to say something but realised it was the same guy you bumped into on the exam day! So, you let him off and didn't say anything, then you knocked on the door of the office and heard someone invite you inside.

"Ah, hello there Miss L/N, what can i do for you?"

"a-ah, u-uhm, sorry. I wanted to speak to you about my relation to the former villains 'Moon Shaper' and Kagero."

"hm, yes. what about them?"

"As you know Moon Shaper past away 6 years ago but i'd like to inform you that she was, unfortunately, my mother. Leading my father to be Kagero. I wanted to let you know in advance as it would probably look suspicious if i hid such a thing. But i'd like to say that my father has changed his ways and supports my attempt of being a hero and that i never accepted my mothers motives and actions."

"That's fine, Miss L/N. Thank you for informing me, you can go to class now. If anyone raises suspicion on you, let them speak to me or Professor Aizawa who is your home room teacher, i will pass this information onto him as well."

'He took that well??.. maybe he already knew.. i don't know.'

"Thank you, Principal Nezu for your time."

"Your welcome, now head to class, tell Aizawa you were with me."

You nodded and with that you left. You felt a massive weight lifted off your shoulders now, knowing that the school are fine about your parents means that there are no other obstacles to being a hero. Unless the media finds out of course, but that's not a concern now.

You finally found yourself outside the massive door to the class of 1-A and slowly walking inside.
as soon as you were in the class a familiar blue haired boy stood up and pointed at you.

"Aizawa Sensei there's a student late to class"

'ah shit it's the same guy from the entrance exams... what an arsehole'

"Your reasoning for being late on your first day?"

Professor Aizawa glared at you in a disappointing manner.

"I was speaking to Principal Nezu. My apologies Sensei"

"Alright then, i would check your alibi but your only 3 minutes late. Just hurry up and get to your seat."

You shuffled to the only available seat next to the Pomeranian dude. Although it didn't seem that he was all that happy about the seating plan.

"I DONT WANT THAT DAMN CLUMSY EXTRA BESIDE ME."

"Bakugou, stop yelling. It's first period."

Bakugou let out a 'tch' noise as he sat back in his chair glaring back at the teacher.

"Today we'll be doing a quirk assessment test. Get your PE uniforms on and meet me outside. Don't be long."

Suddenly some girls rush to your desk and completely bombarded you with questions. You politely advised them to 'walk and talk' and to your surprise they did just that. They all introduced themselves, there was a brunette girl who said her name was,, Uraraka Ochako. Next was a pink-skinned energetic girl who was Ashido Mina, though she said you could call her 'Mina'. Then there was a frog looking girl who introduced herself as Tsuyu Asui but advised you to call her 'Tsu'. Lastly the invisible girl Toru Hakagure. There were other girls in the class but they didn't seem all that bothered about talking they just seemed focused on getting changed. And you couldn't blame them, you wanted to do the same but the four girls asked a LOT of questions. This made you make a mental note to yourself.

'Never be late for class again.'

————————————

I hope you enjoyed the third chapter! We'll make some proper friends in the next chapter i promise, just you being a bit awkward for now :) /hj

Anywayssss i have two reads atm! and that's already amazing!!! thank you :0

Word Count: 1103