|| forgot? ||

*beep beep beep*

"ugh fuck off...."

i turn my alarm off and reluctantly start to walk downstairs.

'i am so fucking tired this morning, i had decent sleep last night so i have no clue what that's about but i am NOT going to find out. that's way too much effort when i can just be living life'

"Morning Y/N"

"Morning Dad, what're you doing for breakfast?"

"Well since it's your exam day i thought i'd make some miso soup for us to have, you know to make sure you have a proper breakfast. not any of that small breakfast bar crap"

My eyes widen at the mention of the exam

"OH SHIT THE EXAM."

"language Y/N."

"sorry dad!!"

'oh. my. gosh. i completely forgot about the entrance exam for UA high!! i'm so fucked.'

i eat my food quickly whilst dad is profusely telling me to slow down but i don't care i need to get to this exam. i CANT be late.
                                                 <><><><>

A/N: ^ that means 'time skip' btw ;) ^

'woah this school is massive!? i have to head to the big orientation room thingamajiggy i think..'

I walked following the crowd as i had no idea where the fuck i was going. i looked like a sheep that had gotten loose from the herd.

'oh well! who cares am i right?'

'i should probably not think to my self right now as one of the pupils here might be able to read my mind. huh! a mind reading quirk how cool would that be? you could—'

suddenly i bumped into something—no, someone tall and hard.

"I AM SO SORRY I WAS DEEP IN THOUGHT I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY!!"

a gruff voice replies

"alright i get it. just watch where you're fucking going asshole."

'no need to be feisty dude, i already said sorry! twice!! what more do you want from me?! moron.'

Which is what i should've said... But, instead i just walked away without a word.

Bakugou POV:

'what the fuck was that?! why did they apologise so goddamn much?? they didn't get hurt though did they?—wait why the fuck do i care?! i don't. i don't care for stupid extras like them.'

'i'm just gonna ace this exam and be the no.1 hero. no distractions. anyone who gets in my way won't see the end of it.'

2nd Person POV:

The announcements are being made when a blue haired boy stands up from the crowd and says something that you don't hear because you're too deep in thought. Then suddenly you feel everyone's eyes on you and turns out the blue haired boy had brought everyone's attention to you and this green haired boy. You just sat there glancing back at everyone when someone caught your eye. The ash blonde you bumped into earlier. He was glaring at you. If looks could kill you'd definitely be dead by now, you thought. The blonde guy presenting known as 'Present Mic' started speaking again so this time, you decided to listen attentively to him to not get caught out by the blue haired boy.

                                                 <><><><>

^A/N: fight scenes aren't my strong point so for the entrance exams i'll do a small summary but for things like the sports festival i'll try do them as detailed as i can :))^

it was halfway through the exam and to be honest, it was going smoothly for you. You were able to use smoke tendrils to restrain your robot opponents and strike them in their weakest points. although, you were only creating smoke for yourself through your candlelit fingertips. This means your smoke isn't that strong so when it comes to the larger robots some of them do manage to break out of your grasp. Luckily, you spot the ash blonde from earlier and find out what his quirk is, explosions. they release a lot of smoke leaving you at an advantage.

The exam came to a quick end and you felt a bit dizzy so you went to have a sit down when the green haired boy who got called out with you earlier started to approach you. You stop in your tracks allowing him to catch up. He introduces himself as Izuku Midoryia.

"I'm L/N Y/N! Nice to meet ya!"

you said excitedly—

"N-Nice to meet you L-L/N.."

'i know that name from somewhere, but where?' Izuku thought

You looked at him puzzled wondering what he was thinking of.

'times like this a mind reading quirk would be SO useful'

you reminded yourself from your thought earlier

"Heh, well Midoryia i'm feeling a lil' light headed so imma go sit down, it was nice meeting you though!"

Izuku was broke from his thoughts, resulting in him suddenly jerking his head up to look at you.

"huh? O-oh yeah, you too! B-bye L/N!!"

Then you left without a second thought to go sit down.

—————————————

A/N: Alrighty! first chapter down!! hope this is okay and you enjoyed

Word Count: 848