|| old 'friend' ||

2nd Person POV:
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!!"
"WOULD YOU STOP YELLING IN MY EAR?!"

you turn around to see what's known as the 'bakusquad' coming towards you. Mina being the one persistently yelling your name, trying to catch your attention, but failed for the first 5 minutes, then finally yelled loud enough for you to be snapped out of your thoughts.
You stop in your tracks giving them time to catch up to you. You see that the explosive Pomeranian is currently yelling at Mina, probably because of her yelling towards you. Finally they caught up with you but you couldn't help notice the crimson red eyes staring at you.

"Hey Mina! what'd you need me for?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to walk with us but you seemed a bit lost in your thoughts to be honest! Thinking about anything important?~"

"Uh- not really! just school stuff i guess, anyways i'd love to walk with you! Are you all going to the train station?"

"We are!! Yay!! We're all one big group!"
Bakugou mumbles something underneath his breath, you pick up on the fact that he's said something but not knowing what he said. Sooo~ as a normal person would do you asked what he said.

"Hm, what did you say Bakugou?"

"Tch, you deaf? Cause i sure am, because goddamn pinky here is YELLING IN MY EARS!?"

"Hehe, sorry Bakugou! I'm just excited as we've already completed our first day of school!!"

"Yeah Bakubro, don't ruin Mina's enthusiasm!!"

A red headed boy spoke up.

'hm, this must be Kirishima, he introduced himself after class today. He's seems the kind sort as well. Like the opposite of Bakugou! I don't know how he can even form a friendship with that dude! They're like polar opposites?! Anyways, he still seems really lovely and kindhearted, i wish more people were like him. That would make life SO much easier, for example, i wouldn't have to deal with the short tempered asshole who calls himself Bakugou every day!'

"Uhm, Y/N are you here? helloooo?"

Kirishima snapped you out of your thoughts whilst waving his hand in front of your face.

"oh um shit! sorry haha.. i was with the fairies heh.."

"ah no worries! just seeing if you were conscious!"

He responded and sorta chuckled whilst doing so, he still had a bit of a concerned expression on his face though..

'did he actually worry that i was unconscious? aww how sweet!'

You finally replied to the boy, also finding the dark crimson eyes glaring at you once again.

"Yeah i do that a lot sorry Kirishima! I- does anyone know if Bakugou's okay? he seems to be staring..."

As soon as you look back at the crimson eyes they immediately turn away, Mina notices this and giggles excitedly.

"oh, my goshhhh!! He's SO into you Y/N!"

"WHAT?! no!! i think he's still mad at me for smashing into him at the entrance exam"

you replied nervously thinking about what Mina said.

'no, Bakugou would never like me? besides, i don't like him that way,, hmph. He's focused on being No. 1 and i'm focused on just being a hero, the numbers don't matter, i just want to help people. Bakugou doesn't want any distractions and neither do i.'

—————

Bakugou's POV:

'tch stupid extra, why are they bothering with these lunatics? i mean, i bother with them but i got dragged into it. I can't figure out why they would CHOOSE to talk the them, not like i want them to talk to me, but you know, just why THEM?'