Chapter 2

"Finally!" I said, "Some Food".

              "Ahaha!" Razer laughed, "Fresh meat!"

              It was our first meal together, we had some boar meat, I know it's not anything fancy like that, but hey! Food is food. We continued farther out of the woods and found ourself near a cave, we set up camp there for a few days. We fell asleep easily as the night go on.

               *WOOOOSH*

               "What was that?" I whispered to Razer.

               "Huh?" He replied, "What happened?"

               "I saw a shadow, seems like it was a monster." I said.

               "BEHIND US!!!" Razer screamed

               I was kicked on the floor immediately, It was a Nightstalker! I got up and attacked. He was swift and it was almost impossible to get a sight on him. Razer pulled out his dagger and lunged at him, he missed his first few swings and the monster attacked again, Razer was knocked on the floor, helplessly, I moved swiftly to the monster and attacked from behind. I didn't have any weapons, I needed to fight with my bare hands, he swinged a couple at punches at me and missed, I kicked him in the knee and he was dropped, he screamed painfully. Razer managed to get up from his brutal attack, he was coming finish off the monster, *Swish*, A burst of blood came from the Nightstalker and he was defeated! We layed down on the floor and checked for wounds, the back of my head hurts, probably from the drop at the beginning. Razer had a few wounds on this legs and his back, he was okay and still can stand. That was our first battle and there is yet to be more.

           Razer said that was just a cub of the Nightstalkers, He was just hunting for food and happened to find us, luckily I was alerted or else we would've been dead meat! We also found a map of some sort from the monster, it was leading to this sort of.... dead woods. Razer assumed that there is the home of Nightstalkers, the map also have some red dots on it, the key shows some kind of word.. "Amiresv?"

                "What the heck is that?" I asked,

                "It must be some sort of enemies." Razer replied, It seems like that spell out a word of some sort. It was difficult but we tried solving it, no luck. We couldn't find anything related to a word like that. We let it fall behine our head as we have more nightmarish sleeps.

To be continued..........