Chapter 3

He's chasing me again! I could feel it, he's moving closer, I could sent him. "Don't come any closer!" I screamed,

          "I will put you to an end my friend." The monster replied, I was terrified to death, my body is shivering and paralyzed, I couldn't feel the pain, or st least I thought there was pain....

              "HEY! You okay?" Razer asked, 

              "I'm fine, another nightmare again." I replied, he asked me what it was about and I filled him in with details, he told me he didn't have a nightmare this time. I was wondering why for the rest of the day. The day was casual, we found food and water, we drank blood from animals and it was great, but then I found something, a abandoned house, it was rusty and old. I told Razer about it and we should go check it out. We went inside, it wasn't a normal house, it was a huge house, bigger than what it looked outside. We searched the house for any sort of life, as I assumed, there was none. We could rest in here for a couple of nights, we explored the house and found a library and some other neat stuff. Razer and I split up to explore on our own, I was more interested in the library because I've rarely seen books like these. It was fascinating and very life like, humans had such imaginations. I was searching thorugh wonderful books until I saw this one interesting book titled "Map". It was all the map ever created, it was magically stored inside this book as the introduction describes. I searched through a few pages then.....