The crush

The crush
*Later you go to your room and just lay on your floor with the door wide open*   "*Jenna walks in and lays next to you* SOoo what's with you and jack are you guys like a thing? she sits up to ask me.  "I don't know don't ask me that ask him".  "Well I don't know but everybody seems to think that he likes you even his sister". " oh well I don't know I mean *I get up to close the door an sit on the bed* I mean I like him, like I always get a tingling feeling around him but that's probably bc he's been my celeb crush for 4 years-". "Oh well I mean it doesn't seem like just a celebrity crush to me from how you guys look at each other?" Jenna implies. "Well and also the fact that so many people like him and like even if something were to happen I would get so much hate". "Do you wish for something to happen?"  She asks knowing the answer. "I mean I-" you try to say something before you hear whispers from outside the door. "GUYS YOU BLEW IT!" Jenna yells.  *Everyone except jack comes in and shuts the door*. "Soo? Do you like him?"  Mason asks and Jasmine waiting excitedly for an answer. "Well idk it's weird and plus we haven't even gotten to know each other". You implied. "I mean you clicked with us as soon as we met so it might be the same with him" Jasmine suggests. "True but how would I know what he feels? Or what I feel in general?"  You ask.  *Everyone looks at each other except you looking with a confused look*. "7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN" Mason and Jasmine both say as Jenna walks out getting jack. "I- what wait no!" You say. "Welp it's already happening" Jasmine says with a smirk.  >They push jack into the same room as you and quickly go out/you go to open the door but they locked it from the outside<. "Fuck- this is my fault why did I say that *you say as you walk back and fourth*". "What? Why did they lock us in here?" He asks.  *Jacks phone|Message: 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN 💋😏😎!! From jasmine btw <3-Mason (Jasmine texted Jack through mason's phone)*. "7 Minutes-?" He says quietly slightly turning pink as he sits on the bed. "I am sorry about them, I was talking to them about something and they got all nosy and weird." He says apologizing. "*You look at him as he looks at his phone* it's fine it's no one's fault we just gotta get through this, I mean 7 minutes isn't that long". "Yah I guess your right" he agrees. >you go over and grab your headphones and lay on the bed as you listen to music, as u lay there with your eyes closed you suddenly feel jack get off the bed ignoring it you get hit in the face with a pillow<. "HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" You ask angrily but is actually having fun. "Oh nothing just helping ya out". He says as he laughs. >You grab the pillow and continue to wack him with it then all of the sudden you are standing at the side of the bed with him in-front of you, he wacked you so hard that u fell back on the bed<. "Ow *you cover your face*". "Oh my god are you ok? *he throws the pillow and grabs your hand helping you up*". "Yes *You still, having a hold of your pillow, wack him and start laughing*". "You- *he grabs your pillow and throws it* now no one has a pillow". *You look at him surprised  and he looks down at you*. "I uhm-*You get interrupted by the little demons (Mason, Jasmine, and Jenna) barging in saying times up and asking questions*". >you rush out the door,out the room, you go to the roof which is available to get a breath<. "*you walk to the edge of the building* fuck..*you cover you face slightly crying but trying to console it while dropping to the ground with your back up against the ledge of the roof of the building*".  >You begin to cry wanting to stop, but not wanting comfort you try to console yourself before hearing the roof doors open<. "Who is it? *you say wiping your tears*". "Jasmine *she walks over to you and sits down* I am sorry about the whole 7 minutes thing". "Jas it's fine I was just overthinking things but how did you know I was up here?"  "I used to do the same thing with buildings like these when I needed some air". "Oh." you say kind of wishing Jack was with you. "So what are u overthinking if I may ask? Everyone has their moments?"  Jasmins asks sounding a bit concerned. "Well..I know me and Jack will never be a thing.." you say holding back tears and the gut feeling. "What why?" She questions.  "Well 1. I am a nobody plus he is a celeb, 2. I don't want hate from fans, and look at me I am a mess, I literally ran out crying because of a crush like that's so lame.   *you begin to cry again covering your face and Jasmine leans her head on you*". "It's not lame we all go through it but I am sure he likes you even if your a nobody" Jasmine says trying to comfort you. >You get done crying and head back down to the room where everyone hugs you and said they were sorry except jack who was sitting on the couch looking guilty<. "Is he ok?" You ask   "Uhm yah he just thinks it's his fault for you running out". Jasmine says. "Yah me and Jenna tried to explain to him it wasn't his fault but he didn't listen". Mason says. "I'll talk to him". You say. >you walk over and sit next to him seeing that he won't look at you because he blames himself<. "Hey..it's not your fault *you lay your head on his shoulder* I promise". "*He looks at you and grins* thanks".  >you turn to see him already looking at you so you continue to sit up and hug him.  He raises his eyebrows in surprise holding his arms up<   "Well imma go to bed tonight was rough *you get up and walk to your room* and thank for caring about me guys *you smile at them and head into your room*".
12AM

This is what you are wearing:

This is what he is wearing:

>You wake up feeling uneasy and get up to splash some water on your face to cool you down, you continue to slowly open the door into the living room to see Jack sleeping on the couch<.  "Oh I guess he sleep on the couch kinda though Mason would" you whisper.  >You walk into the kitchen area and grab a cup and fill it with was trying not to make to much noise<. "fuck this is so complicated can this water shut up-" you mumble.  >you take a drink of watch and say the cup on the counter, you later walk over to Jack laying on the couch<. Thoughts: how tf is he cute even when sleeping no fair, I been looking like a rat-.  >you seemingly noticed that he didn't have a blanket and looked cold so you grab one from you room and continued to place it on him as you gently smile<. "I am glad I had a extra one in my room or else he would've been an ice cube" you mumble to yourself.  >you begin to head to your room before jack grabs you arm< "Ey why do you have my arm I wanna go back to bed I am tried" you mumble to him. "Because it's lonely out here just stay with me to I can go back to sleep this couch is not very comfortable"he mumbles back. "Then just come to my room you can sleep on the bed I don't care". "Wait why are you here again?" He says being oblivious. "Uhm because it's a sleepover?" You answer kinda smiling but also confused.  "Oh yah but then where would you sleep? You can't sleep on this couch or the floor they are both rocks" he looks at you confused with his eyes squinting as he mumbles.  "We'll sleep in the same bed and put a pillow between us, because I ain't watching you struggle to sleep out here". You insisted. "Fine ok just give me a moment to get up" he says. >He grabs the blanket and gets up looking down at you, you look up at him trying to conceal  yourself, you guys continue to go to the bedroom and get comfortable with the pillow between you both<. "Are you comfortable? I don't wanna push you off the bed" he asks. "Yah I am good and I doubt you'll push me off *you laugh*". "*he laughs too* yah true"  <you guys go back to sleep>.
HOURS LATER/Time: 10AM
"*whispers* wait shh be quiet" Jasmine says slowly cracking the door. "Is he in there?" Jenna mumbles. "Omg guys come look!"she loudly whispers. "What! *Mason pushes his way through the door into the room quietly*". "Oh my are they cuddling?" Jenna says giggle. "Yah now shut up I need to get a picture of this *Jasmine creeps up and takes a photo*". "You weren't joking *Mason laughs quietly* ok we better get out of here before they wake up" Mason implies. >They all agree and slowly headed out the door closing the door<.