The confession 🫶

20MINUTES LATER
>You grunt and try to stretch until you realize that someone is holding you, you look over you to see Jack huddle up with his arms around you body< "aw fuck I gotta move before the demons see-" you say quietly slowly unlatching his arms from you. "*deep breath* huh..damn" you say out of breath from trying to not wake Jack up. <You continue to get up, brush you teeth and hair and head out of the room quietly but as you turn you see the little demons on the couch giggling<. Thoughts: fuck they already saw us-, how am I suppose to explain it to them.?  "Hellos Juliet where's Romeo?" Jasmine says sarcastically. "Shut up I know what you saw but don't start assuming things" you say. "Yet" Jenna says looking at you with her eyebrows raised. "So are we gonna ignore the fact that he was  in your room last night or what?" Mason questions. "Yah what happened last night" Jasmine says with a face. "Ugh fuck you guys just let me explain". "You better or imma think something happened" Jenna says. >You continue to explain what happen last night as you watch there faces change<. "Damn I thought I was gonna be something exciting". Jasmine says sounding disappointed. "That's cute but I bet 20 bucks that they will start dating soon" Jenna implies. "*Mason happy crying* he's growing up so fast". "I- y'all are so dramatic *you say plopping on the couch*".
10MINS PASS
>Jack walks out of the room yawning and walking over to get a glass of water from the kitchen<. "Oh hey Romeo your Juliet said she missed you" Jasmine said sitting at the bar/counter in the kitchen. "*Jack takes a drink of water* who?" He says tiredly looking confused. "Y/N?" Jasmine answers. "*he suddenly realized slightly turning pink* she did?" He said trying to sound like he didn't care. "Yah...? Well not exactly I could tell by her body language that she wanted to be with you." Jasmine explains. "Oh.. *he turns to look into the living trying to not make it obvious that he is looking for her*". "Why don't you just ask her out already? I know you have a crush on her I could tell when you first told us about her" Jasmine suggestively explains. "No I couldn't, was it that obvious?" He says. "Mhm I am a love expert so I can tell *she laughs*". "Of course *he jokingly rolls his eyes walking into the living after putting the glass in the sink*". "Oh hey sleepy head did you get your beauty sleep?" Jenna asks laughing. "Yes I did actually, can't
you see " Jack says turning his head side to side. "Oh hey man you look fantastic *laughs*". Mason says walking out of one of the bedrooms giving Ethan a little shove. "*you laugh* agreed". >He looks at you and turns slightly smiling<. "Ok what are we watch" Mason asks. "A documentary, hey Jas come watch" Jenna says. "I'm coming be patient *she walks over and sits on the couch*". >Mason sits down and you go to the kitchen to make popcorn slightly noticing that Jack followed you into the kitchen<. "Need help?" He asks. "Uh sure?" You answer.  >you guys continue to make popcorn for everyone not realizing that there are only four bags<. "Oh there's no more" you say as you check the cabinet. "There no more left?" He questions. "Yah but it's fine I didn't really want popcorn anyway" You say.   "No it's fine you can have it" he insists. "No let's just share so we both can have some" you say.  "Yah that's seems better I really wanted some popcorn" he says and you both laugh.  You continue to get the popcorn ready and bring it over to every.  "Thanks man" Mason thanks.  "Same thanks" Jasmine agrees.  Everything gets popcorn, thanks them and turns on documentary.  "This stuff is real which is creepy." You say.  "Yah I am scared to leave the hotel now" Mason says in scared little kid way.  *everyone laughs*.   You go to grab a piece of popcorn before touching hands with Jack who was also going to grab some popcorn. "*you take you hand out and laugh* heh sorry" you say apologetically. "*he looks and smiles* here *he grabs a piece of popcorn and feeds it to you*".  "Oh *you laugh* thanks hah". You get a little pink faced. "You good?" He says looking concerned. "Oh uhm yah why?" You ask questioning. "Oh well you look kinda red are you sick?"  He asks. "Oh uhm it's nothing." You say quickly looking away and excusing yourself to the bathroom. "Man what happened?" Mason says scudding to jack. "I don't know she seems strange after we accidentally touched hands.?" Jack says confused. "And? That can't be all man" he says trying to get Jack to continue. "Oh well I did feed her a some popcorn??" He remembers. "You feed her popcorn??" He says seeming surprised. "Yah.?"  Jack says confused. "Man you caught he off guard she deff likes you" he says confidently.  "You think?" He says seeming glad. "Go talk to her" Jenna says. "Sorry we were eas-dropping "Jasmine says laughing.  "Yah man go talk to her" masons agrees. "Oh uhm alright ". he gets up to find you.  (You after you went to the bathroom). "What the fuck- " you say splashing yourself with water.  Your thoughts: why was i burning up all he did was feed me popcorn and touch my hand..but that's no the point I need to control myself..but it's so hard fuck-!  "Damnit *you take a deep breath and look at yourself in the mirror* I can do this.!.  KNOCK KNOCK!  "Ah fuck! Who is it??" You say jumping. "Uhm it's jack are you ok?"  "Uhm yah you can come in" you say unlocking the door. "Oh well I was just wondering you acted strange earlier.?"  He says concerned. "Oh yah uhm-" "do you like me.?" He interrupts you. "Oh uh" you say trying to not make it obvious.  You make eye contact.  "Sorry for interrupting you it kinda just happened". He says. "It's fine sorry for acting strange earlier"you say looking down. "No don't apologize your fine" he says still looking at you. "But to answer your question I uhm- it's complicated" you say looking up still not making eye contact. "*he hugs you* same" he agrees with you. "Same?" You say confused looking up at him.

(This is how you guys are)