Developments

The final bell rings, signifying the end of the day at Woodsboro High. Students flood the hallways, all eager to go home or partake in any plans that have been made.

Y/N, however, is still in a classroom, fast asleep. He fought hard to stay awake all day but he finally succumbed in his last period. Y/N's sleep wouldn't last long however as Wes walks up to his desk. Wes contemplated letting Y/N sleep for a little longer but he knew that Y/N wouldn't want to miss Tara waking up so he reached his hand towards Y/N.

As soon as Wes makes contact Y/N jolts awake grabbing his arm. Wes startled rips his hand away:

"Jesus man it's just me Wes!"

Y/N takes a second to wake up and comprehend what is happening, eventually he realizes what happened.

"Shit man, i'm sorry about that"

"All .good man, you had a long night, let's catch up with the others"

"Good idea"

Y/N gathers his things and follows Wes out of the school. They head over to the fountain, the typical meet up spot for the group.

Amber sat on the edge of the fountain as well as Mindy, who was watching something on her phone. Amber was the first to notice the two walking up:

"What took you two so long?"

Wes speaks up first, "Y/N took a nap during last period, had to wake him up, wouldn't recommend it by the way" he says while rubbing his arm.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Y/N dismisses

Amber asks, "When do you think Tara is going to wake up?"

Y/N replies, "I don't know honestly, but it should be soon, she's been out for a while"

"IF she wakes up at all", Mindy chimes in

Wes speaks back, "Jesus Mindy she is going to wake up"

Y/N just shrugs the comment off, he has become very used to Mindy's bluntness since he hangs out with Chad all of the time.

Wes asks Y/N a question:

"Y/N did you remember to tell Sam about the situation"

"Ah shit no, i'll do that now"

Y/N walks a little bit away from the fountain and pulls out his phone. He clicks on Sam's contact in his phone and calls her. When Sam left her house years ago she entrusted Y/N with protecting her sister so the two typically talked at least once a week to keep her updated on things. 

Y/N, while the phone rings, prepares himself for an earful since he was unable to protect or even help Tara from the intruder. After a few rings, Sam answers the phone.

"Y/N? What's up?"

"Sorry to interrupt you but it is about Tara"

"What happened? Is she-"

"She is alive. But she got stabbed...seven times"

"Stabbed? What the fuck?'

"Listen the operation was successful and now she's resting so maybe you should co-"

"I'm on my way"

"Okay see you soon"

"Wait Y/N, do they know who did it?"

Y/N pauses for a moment before finally saying, "Somebody in a ghostface mask"

"I'll be there in a couple of hours"

Sam then hangs up.

Y/N pockets his phone and walks back over to the group

"She is on her way"