First day • Chapter 2

Naomi's pov

6:50 am

"NAOMI WAKE UP" yelled my mom. I get out of my very comfortable bed. I brush my teeth, wash my face, do skin care and puts some makeup on.

 I brush my teeth, wash my face, do skin care and puts some makeup on

Outfit she put on ⬆️. She puts her hair in a ponytail and she's done. Now I have an extra 30 minutes until Anna's mom comes to pick me up. 

"Hmm what should I do in my free time" Naomi thought to herself before tapping the roblox icon on her phone. She sees Alex playing mm2 so you know she had to join. As soon as she loads in she sees that Alex isn't alone. He is playing with Dustin, Brandt and Noah. 

The roblox chat convo: 

Hockey.Al3x: hey naomi

Ityoguydust1n: Naomi joined?. 

Noahtoofine: get out ##### 

Naomitoocute: how about No 🤨

Brandt: Camping is crazy, you know your bad when you have to spam jump too. Camper + Spam jumper = Bad at the game

Hockey.Al3x: Who got him mad

Naomitoocute: Right. Well bye you dirty animals

Brandt: you guys going to school for the first day of high school? 

They all say yeah

"Ityoguydust1n send you a friend request • Accept or Decline • 

I leave the server and FaceTime My GC

Heather, Miranda and Jessica pick up 

"Heyy" they all say 

"I can't believe your came back, I'm so glad cuz I missed your mean comebacks" says heather. 

"FOR REAL" Jessica says while eating her pancakes. Naomi hears a honk outside her house. 

"I got to go now, see y'all in school cant wait". I rush downstairs to see Anna's mom car outside. 

I go into the back with maya and Anna. I start talking to Anna but whenever bowlcut maya tries to talk to us I give her that stfu look. We pick up Sam.

"Since when we're you can in town" asked Sam. 

"Since yesterday" I reply back

 "Maya what the hell did you do to you hair"  says Sam laughing. That's what I've been wondering too. 

"Shut up Sam, Anna you said it looked good". "Why Anna lie to her that bad LMAO" I thought to myself. Maya tries to ask shuji something about 8th graders and then he doesn't  reply, when I tell you I was about to laugh. A long 10 minutes roll by and we are finally here. Sam and shuji were the first ones out of the car. While I had to wait for Anna and Bowlcut to hurry up.