Miranda • Chapter 3

——— Naomi POV* 

I wake up to my blaring alarm clock. It read 7:10, shit I have school in 50 minutes. I swear one day I was going to break that damn clock apart for always making me late. I was raiding my closet to find a cute outfit for dust- I mean school. 

Something about what dustin told me the yesterday sounded so sincere, it had me on cloud 9 all night. But then I get out of my thoughts rushing to the bathroom as soon as I could. I try to open the door but it was locked, "dammit" I snapped. "Noah get yo dirty ass out of bathroom". 

Noah opens the door and says "No can do it not my fault you woke up late" while shutting the door right after. I went downstairs to ask my mom if I could use her bathroom. 

"Mommmm, can I use your bathroom" I asked trying to give her puppy dog eyes. "Why" My mom  Daphne asks. "Because Noah is using the one upstairs and by the time he's done it will be time for school". My mom tells me to hurry up. I rush upstairs to take my outfit. 

After I was all done and ready. I go into my room, I only had 15 minutes left until Madison's mom picking me up. I finally pick out a outfit. 

After I got ready I put some mascara, concealer and lipgloss on

After I got ready I put some mascara, concealer and lipgloss on. Just in time I rush downstairs grab my backpack and walk towards the car. I sit in the back with Heather and Madison I say hello to Madison mom and hug Heather and Madison. 

"I can't believe you guys fought becca, it was crazy" Heather says while pulling up the video. "She got what she deserves, you guys see her ig story?". 

"What story" I asked. Heather and Madison most turn to me. "Wellll" Says Heather. "Promise you won't get mad" said Madison. Now really wanted to know what was going on. 

"Yeah yeah promise" I say crossing by fingers behind my back. Madison pull out her phone from her back pocket. Now I was getting real nervous. She taps on the instagram icon and searches Becca's name. She opens Becca's story that she already viewed. Becca had so many things on her story so it took so long finally Madison stopped tapping her phone. 

While I was out thinking that me and Dustin could maybe be together again, he goes out kissing Becca laying down. 

Just like that we were at school, Dustin called for me but I just ignored him. He caught up to me pretty quick and asked what was wrong. Did he seriously think that I he could just use me. "Ma, what wrong" He asks. 

"Get away from me" I quickly snap at him gaining everyone's attention. Dustin pulls me into the janitor's closet. "Look just talk to me ok" he says acting all dumbfounded like he wasn't just kissing Becca last night. 

"Ok, who were you with last night" I said already knowing the answer to it. "I was hanging with Alex, Brandt and Sam then Becca suddenly showed up out of nowhere, why?" replies Dustin. I had enough of this, I knew giving him another chance was a bad idea now he think he can just lie to my face acting like it was all normal. I walked out of the closet as soon as I walked out I could feel all the eyes on me. I was so done with everyone here. I walk over to Anna who is hanging out with none other then bowlcut.