43- for me

irl & imessage!

DRACO AND SCARLETT'S friends and sat around their flat after graduation dinner. everyone had been waiting and complaining about seeing it since they had found out the couple bought it.

"i still can't believe you didn't tell anyone you bought a whole flat," theo shook his head at his friend's actions.

draco shrugged, "i have my own flat and dumbledore never bothered to ask why we were flooing into muggle london."

"i can't believe that you wanted to live in muggle london," pansy said.

"and you're surprised that i call you a blood supremacist," ginny raised and eyebrow in her spot next to her girlfriend, luna.

"i'm not saying there's anything wrong with muggles. in fact, i quite like them. but i never thought draco would want to live near them."

"i understand what pansy means," narcissa looked at her son, "draco has always been..."

"annoying?" blaise piped up.

"picky?" theo was next.

"holier than thou?" pansy asked.

"i was going to say particular." narcissa pressed her lips into a fine line.

"well draco has always known a good thing when he finds it," lucius tried to help his son.

"except when he dated tori, sorry daph." hermione sent her friend and awkward smile.

"he was just pissed that scar was actually showing interest in a boy that wasn't him," harry tipped his chin in draco's direction.

"i was not."

"you were," scarlett sent her boyfriend a look, "i broke up with adrian way before you broke up with astoria."

"is that why you two broke up?" theo furrowed his brows.

"did you not tell you friends?" narcissa asked.

"i didn't tell anyone that would have told draco." scarlett explained

"i would not have told draco?" blaise sounded just as offended as he looked.

"you so would have. but the girls knew."

"that she was in love with dracooo," ginny drew a heart in the air.

"who made the first move though?" ron asked.

"you're so nosy," ginny crunched her nose at her brother. "and it was obviously draco"

"i did actually," scarlett sat a little straighter.

"kind of," her boyfriend ignore the incredulous look on her face, "i kissed her first, but she was the one who initiated everything."

"that's honestly not surprising," pansy nodded.

"how is that not surprising?" harry asked.

"well scar had known that she'd like him for a while, and draco just does whatever would make her happy. he wouldn't make a move like that unless he knew that she would want it."

"you know me so well, awww," scarlett blew a kiss to her friend.

---

scarlettnott posted